Ohio University-Southern Campus Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Ohio University-Southern Campus

Alyssa

I am a college credit plus student who attends Ohio University Southern. The courses are mostly very easy to pass. I would consider some easier than my high school courses. There is no campus housing that I know of. I think there's a cafeteria, but I've never been. Its been a good, but underwhelming experience. If you want somewhere cheap and easy to go to college, OU Southern would be a good option.

Brooke

I have tried a large campus and was terrorized the whole time. There were numerous rapes, thefts and numerous other crimes on a daily basis. The classes were so large that the professors couldn't keep up with requests for meetings and they flat out ignored any problems that were brought to their attention. Here at Ohio University Southern I feel extremely safe always. The attention that the professors give their classes and each student is amazing. This university is built in the middle of a small town in Southern Ohio and the community is so open to the students from the campus. When it comes to education, this school is amazing with the opportunities and encouragement that they offer.

It’s a great school to obtain a degree at. It is very affordable and the staff will do their best to help and guide you financially. Since it is a branch of Ohio University, there is no housing or Greek life. Most of the instructors are normally very concerned with your academic success and will do their best to help you succeed.

Hollie

I believe Ohio University is a good school for those wanting an education for a low price. OU has a great selection of professors who are willing to help out if you are struggling. One negative comment is that there aren’t very many extracurricular activities to get into because it’s such a small school, there aren’t any sports teams at our branch either which is a little disappointing. Also, there are no on-campus housing options due to size as well.

Chayenne

I love it! There is always something to do when you don’t have a class. There are cafes and study nooks. It’s a friendly atmosphere and always feels safe. Classes are small so you get to communicate with professors and get help when you need it. I love it here.

Ohio University Southern is an outstanding campus. It has a lot to offer. Friendly people are everywhere which makes it easy to fit in and form relationships. Helpful and educated professors make learning and understanding fun and convenient. There is a cafe on campus that serves great food. I would recommend OU southern to anyone. overall rating 5/5.