Syracuse, NY
Onondaga School of Therapeutic Massage-Syracuse

1 Rating

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Onondaga School of Therapeutic Massage-Syracuse

Matthew

I am a licensed veterinary technician who decided after ten years in the profession to return to school. I did not want to go back to a two or four-year program. I decided to apply for a massage school. I am glad that I made the decision. The teachers here are very knowledgeable and the classrooms are the right size to get to know your fellow classmates and the professors. The classes are very hands-on so makes learning easier and you feel safe. I enjoy going to class every day and you get to practice giving massages. They help you prepare for the board exams as well. Overall it has been an uplifting and wonderful experience.

• $0

Onondaga School of Therapeutic Massage-Syracuse administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.