Paier College of Art Inc Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Paier College of Art Inc

Angel

Following the merger with UB, Paier's only strengths lie in what they've adopted from UB. Professors are apt and more than qualified, however the college experience is bogged down by inadequacies and lack of communication on the part of those in charge.

Ilove my school for its size and togetherness. A small school is what I look for in colleges because i feel as if they're there for the students. The teachers always have time for the students and with a smaller classroom you'll always get the help you need. All the students come together as one for everythign. no one makes you feel left out. there's no cliques and little to no drama.

LaDejia

There are so many misconceptions about art school, people are so quick to say its easy and all you need is a pencil and paper but that's so incorrect. My course load is literally the amount of an engineering school course load. The school is a smaller school so they pretty much give you your classes and schedules for you. We have to be very comfortable and we have to know how to use all of the adobe suite applications such as, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Indesign . Transferring to a smaller school was definitely a change for me considering I was used to larger size schools but there are major advantages to being at a smaller facility such as one on one help and because of that one on one help and dealing with my chronic migraines, my professors work with me and my circumstances. I think my school was a great fit for me definitely.