You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Panola College

The staff is very helpful. I attend this college online, but I have been to the campus for administrative purposes, classes,testing, extracurricular activities, and research. The college hosted a Cocoa and Cookies with Santa this year. I took my kids to get a picture with Santa. They said the college was really cool and they want to attend there when they grow up! This past Spring, a group of students were given extra credit fore participating in a Suicide Awareness walk. I constantly receive emails about events going on at the campus. The student body seems to be very active with social activities. This school gives a high quality junior college education and is a stronhold in the community.

maegan

This is my first semester at panola college. So far so good. I enjoy the environment. I feel safe and the facility is nice and very supportive. Im going for occupational therapy. Im very excited for the opportunity Im given to go to this community college.

Dominique

They are a great college to attend with a high percentage rate of graduation success.

Addison

Panola College is a wonderful school for those who want to start off at a small college before transferring to a University. There are many opportunities and you meet wonderful people from all around the world. There are many extracurricular activities to be a part of, and there are events that are always going on that encourages people to get out and be a part of the campus community. Staying on campus is wonderful and you make many friends and meet very interesting people. Panola has been a wonderful experience for me and I strongly recommend it to anyone wanting to go to a small college before going to a University.

Kassandra

Panola College is a really great junior college! Everyone there is so friendly and so supportive of everyone regardless of what student activity that person is in. Within my first semester of attending Panola College I had gained so many friends that were a part of theatre, band, choir, basketball, and so many other people who live on campus or attend the college. The food over there is great a lot of the times but every now and then the food would go down hill, but they really try to give us all something that we would all enjoy. The staff and professors are really nice, supportive, and understanding whether it's being behind or having to miss, no matter what the situation is they all completely understand. In the classrooms everything is up to date like this college has one of the most update nursing programs and everything at this college is just remarkable.

Alexis

I love it there.

I love it there.

Arriauna
Panola College

It's in a small city. There's not much to do on or off campus unless you travel to a nearby city like Longview or Tyler.

Panola College

Justine

There are a lot of things that I wish I would have been cautious of going into my first year of college to save me a lot of stress. The main advice I would give myself is stay true to who you are and don't think that you have to soak up as much as you can or you'll be missing out. When you hear "make the most of your college experience" don't take it so literally like I did. I wanted to do the most, get to know the most people, and also forget about grades. Do not forget that you need alone time, so take it when you can, becuase if you don't you can forget who you are and what you think is important. You'll start living to just please others and do what makes them happy. Whether it's one friday night you spend in the library hitting the books, or one friday night catching up with your family don't be afraid of missing out. You have a whole semester of things to do so do what you want to do , but more importantly what you NEED to do.

I knew what I was getting into before I came for the most part and was not let down. However, I wish I would have known that it's mainy academics and sports. Not many extracurricular activities. That usually comes with junior colleges though. I put my expectations a little too high on that thinking it would be some what of a university feel.

I think anyone would love it here. Specifically a person that knows how to create fun, and likes the small community feel. You get to know a lot of people and teachers on a personal level.

Panola College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.