Franklin, VA
Paul D Camp Community College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Paul D Camp Community College

Paola

It's a great school to start your college career. Some professors take time out of their personal lives to aid you with any assignment, in or out of their class. Finding friends, people who have similar interests in you is fairly easy, making it a more enjoyable atmosphere.

Paul D. Camp Community College is an affordable way to take care of a two-year program before transferring to an university. I attended PDCCC instead of going straight to a 4-year institution because I wanted to start off small. This college met all of my needs. The class sizes were small enough to where the professors knew every student by name. Also, my first year of college was easily paid off by scholarships, and my books were affordable, too. Another plus to attending this college was that it was only thirty minutes from my house. Therefore, I did not have to move away from home. Paul D. Camp Community College is a great beginning to the college experience.

tyreckka

Most of my classmates are well rounded and they all want to get their work done as well as myself, they are all hard working and great to get along with.

If i could go back to my senior year and talk to myself, I would probably tell myself to stay focused and always put my school work first. When I got to Paul D. Camp I realized that nothing is handed to you, you have to reach out to get it if you really want it. Just like my grades, if I want good grades I have to go and get them and actually put forth the time and effort to get the good grades. In high school things came easy to me but in college you have to work a lot harder. So the main thing that I would tell myself is to focus, always put my work first, and to always look for harder things in life because as you get older you realize that nothing is easy anymore.

Nothing is really bad at the school that I have noticed, everything is easy to deal with/.

Paul D Camp Community College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.