Fresno, CA
Paul Mitchell the School-Fresno

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Paul Mitchell the School-Fresno

Estrella

A very nice school. The Staff is super kind and always there if you ever need anything, anything at all. There's always music playing and it not boring at all. there are always fun ways to learn and we always have you learn in one way or other. I can't wait to go here.

Jordan

If I could go back into high school and talk to myself as a high school senior I would tell myself a lot of things. I would tell myself to take classes more seriously, study more, not worry about the social aspect so much. When you get better grades, you can apply to better schools, and have a better chance to get in. I would also tell my high school self as a senior to not care what anyone else is doing for school; don't follow your friends dreams, follow yours. A lot of high school seniors just follow their friends and where their want to go to school. You have to do what you want to do, not whate veryone else wants you to do, including your parents. A lot of parents, like my own, didn't want me to go to Cosmotolegy school, even though they aren't paying for my college education to go to Cosmotolegy school. You have to follow your heart and dreams, otherwise you can waste valueable time and money doing what everyone else wants you to do.

Paul Mitchell is a beautiful school. Newly remodeled, new kits to recieve when you get into the school, and the teachers are licensed and professional. The products that Paul Mitchell uses is the best quality, and also very high end products, but affordable for everyone. When you graduate and receive that license, they help you with your resume, so you can apply and get a job in the real world. All the teachers are a lot of help here, with classes, and even life issues that can come your way. Paul Mitchell also has a very fun enviroment.

Paul Mitchell is best known for setting the students up for a life long career in Cosmotolegy. The cirriculum are planned to have you pass that state exam, so you can pass the test. Paul Mitchell does a lot of extracurricular activities, like one on one sessions to prepare you for the field. There is a limit on the amount of students in each class, so the teacher can help you alone if needed. They are very flexible with hours, and about 75% of the people who graduate obtain life long careers with the name Paul Mitchell on their license.

• $0

Paul Mitchell the School-Fresno administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.