Pennsylvania College of Technology Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Pennsylvania College of Technology

Jacob

The college is fun and there is usually something to do off campus like hiking. no pets in dorms like most campuses. this college is more hands on so you will understand things better since the lessons are physical not theoretical. overall 4 out of 5 stars

Brandon

I am really happy that I decided to attend this institution. The main goal of this College is to ensure that each and every student gets the most out of their experience at Penn College. It is a very welcoming but also competitive environment which helps every student stay on top of their game. I would highly recommend this school to anyone that would inquire.

kiara

My first year at Penn College has been absolutely amazing. The overall friendliness and faculty is so nice. There isn't one thing I would want to change about the school. My experience being a freshman has been a very good one. I would most definitely recommend this school to anyone.

PCT is a very good school! I love going to school there and the people are really nice. After all the schools I looked at in Pennsylvania, I found that this school was the best fit for me. Their program is an excellent option in the area and I'm really excited to start nursing classes and get my degree and start to give back to the community.

kathleen

They are not very friendly to adult learners.

amber

The best choice for people who are hands-on. I don't think a person could possibly be more in love with a college. Pennsylvania college of technology offers multiple courses and carries the most diverse curriculums. This college gets us students involved personally and pushes us to involve our classmates!

Alex

Penn college offers a beautiful campus with incredible facilities and a very helpful and qualified staff. I am confident that with a degree from penn college, I will have no problem finding a job once I graduate. The college works with companies that will take graduates and place them in rewarding careers. The job placement rate was more than enough for me to want to be a part of this school.

obens

I believe that Pennsylvania College of Technology is one of the best institutions in the Country and I'm happy to be apart of it and to further my education here at Penn. We have great people, students, Professors, activities and more. Penn is somewhere I believe that continues to show its worth every year.

Nathan

Very Friendly school and factory workers. Bigger school with 5500 students but more one on one time with professors. Large resources on campus and online though there S.I.S website. if new to the school you can look up Penn pal to help you understand first year of school.

Roger

Pennsylvania College of Technology is overall a very active and helpful school to students. Help is always there through the Academic Success Center and teachers/advisers around every corner. Penn College offers a variety or sports and activities to keep busy in your free time or even to just take a break from schoolwork. This school is a great opportunity for success for just about any student.

Tony

Politically correct! Despite the 60% majority being white country males, they pander to the maybe dozen LGBT group, and the females and black students. They bring in racist speakers that say all whites are racist. They falsify rape statistics. They have anti-semitic and anti-white faculty. The only good thing is the trades. As long as you're in a trade you're guaranteed to come out without being a regressive leftist who needs a safe space.

Tanya

Pennsylvania College of Technology is a very highly recommendable college in my personal opinion. The staff from professors to admissions to financial aid are very helpful and accommodating. The campus is very clean and safe and very accessible to local culture and restaurants. I attended PCT in 2009 and graduated with an Associates degree. When returning to school for another degree my choice on where to attend was easy, Penn Tech was where I should go. I very happy to be returning and I recommend this school to anyone.

Alexys

I will be attending the school in the fall of 2019, and so far I am loving it! The school has been quite helpful and speedy when it comes to processing and handling all of my information. The staff has been extremely kind and willing to help, which I didn’t see much visiting other schools. I truly believe that the Penn College staff really want the students to succeed in any which discipline they choose. Penn College has extraordinary technology in their nursing program that allows students to practice nursing techniques without posing a threat on any living person. These “sims” are incredible and can really help with hands on experience before going into the workforce. Penn College has a variety of on-campus housing including village apartments to allow groups of people to live in one area together. Most campus housing (on or off) is within walking or biking distance which is great and allows students to save on gas. I am extremely excited to attend in the fall of 2019 and will enjoy my four years!

Jody

Small classes, expensive tuition, competitive to gain acceptance, not many programs to choose from, dedicated professors, cool city setting, off campus housing is more normal than on campus - not much on campus housing to choose from, overall a great experience.

Chad

I think the campus is a very nice place to be, after taking a college visit I plan on attending in the fall. Everyone on campus seems very nice and offers a lot of help. It can’t get much better then that. Everything on campus is very easily accessible and it provides a lot for students to do on down times.

Noah

Pennsylvania College of Technology is a surprisingly large campus compared to those in a 30 mile radius. Their emphasis as a Technology college to focus on specific trades and professional routes really helps the educational experience. Everything I’m learning is applicable to real life.

Anna

They’re a good school, the offer programs that no other schools have available. The campus is a nice size, not too big, but big enough to make you feel comfortable, especially if you’re more of an introverted person. Personally, I like my dorm. It’s big for just two people and the food is always pretty good. Healthy options are always at the ready and there are some small convince stores places in many of the buildings of the classes. The campus is close to a small town that has shops and restaurants that are very good. The teachers and professors are nice, and professional. They know what they’re doing and help the students to progress in their studies.