Johnstown, PA
Pennsylvania Highlands Community College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Pennsylvania Highlands Community College

Bethany

They’re a very nice and professional school. I’m not always pleased with some of the communication factors! Sometimes it’s hard to talk to someone or get answers about scheduling. Other than those few minor complaints they are a very nice and we’ll put together school.

I have never had such great, supportive professors than the ones I have had during my time at Pennsylvania Highlands Community College. I love the supportive environment and friendly staff at the college. Their variety of classes and flexibility have made it a lot easier for me to get through each semester while working an almost full time job.

Hunter

Overall Pennsylvania Highlands Community College is a perfect place to start one's own college journey. It is very quiet and simple for a starter college so one can easily focus on their studies. Along with this professors are fun and helpful at the same time. Though lacking in some areas, Penn Highlands is overall a great experience

Jenna

I love going to Penn Highlands! I feel I'm getting a terrific education! The staff is super friendly and our teachers are really relaxed! Plus it's cheaper than going to a four year right out of High School and my credits can transfer to a lot of places!

Adrianne

Pennsylvania Highlands Community College was the best choice for me. I had no idea what I wanted to do when I got out of high school. I also didn't want to go into heavy debt. The teachers and the athletic director are awesome. I became involved in the student government, cheerleading, cross country and volunteered with ABLE a group that helps young adults with special needs. I was president of their Leadership group. This school has given me confidence in myself as I move onto my next chapter in my life.

Jill

PennHighlands is a great school for someone like me who is trying to raise three children and get through college. They are very flexible with having on campus classes, online classes, video classes, and much more. This school is affordable & they teachers and staff are great at what they do.

Jordan

My school is a place where you get a great education make some friends you probably wouldn't have met otherwise and just a place where you feel included in everything they offer.

The main advice I would give my high school self is that relax and college is going to be the best thing for you. College is molding me into the person I'm going to be and I can honestly say I love what I'm changing into. Even though I lost a lot of friends because we all went different places I think in the end it was for the best. Since I graduated I have discovered who my real friends are and figured out who are the real people I can trust. So in conclusion the main advice I would give my high school self is that everything is going to change but the change is a good thing and that you shouldn't fight it embrace it and everything is going to turn out amazing.

All the opportuinites they give and offer you to find a job, interniship, or a school to transfer to ,also the fact that the teachers are genuinley care about your future.

amalea

Maybe if it were more accessible to City locations. It is kinda of isolated if you don't have a car.

College has made me analytical. For example, I now think so much about how technology has made us falter in our understanding of the difference between right and wrong. We have lost our moral center. We are obsessed with technology for the sake of technology, with how much more power we can get rather than how much good we can do with technology. Rather than developing renewable energy, we develop weapons of mass destruction, exhaust our coal, tear down the rain forest, exploit oil production; we go to war over such resources. We insist technology is the answer to everything, yet overlook greater good goals like a true commitment for world peace and the end of world hunger, which with today’s technology could easily be achieved. We develop unnecessary technology and yet we are never satisfied with it or content with ourselves. Who really needs an Iphone 3g versus 4g? Less and less people are aware of what is going on in the world because they have to update their facebook or watch Jersey Shore. This passive acceptance of the misuse of technology will only get worse, unless people determine to affirmatively fight for the good use of technology.

UC San Diego is known for science and engineering and as a research university

Kristen

By attending Napa Community College, I have learned that in life you need to be responsable and get the most important things done and out of the way before you worry about goining out and having fun.

michael

That it will help me later in life and find me a great job. And that job will allow me to help people in need.

Pennsylvania Highlands Community College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.