Monaca, PA
Pennsylvania State University-Penn State Beaver

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Pennsylvania State University-Penn State Beaver

Cheyenne

Penn State Beaver offers many thing for a small area. There is access to a mall and shops. There is also lots of Hotels & Motels in the area. The location is close to Erie Pa, Ohio line and Pittsburgh. All of these areas offer a large range of activities. So shopping and access to everyday items is a short drive away. I love the size my classes. Classes are not overwhelming and you can actually have one on one with the professors. They take the time. The staff is rated 5 star!!!

kelsey

It's a really great school, and it's so nice to go to a place that's not too big or too small. There are so many things to do in the towns around it, so there's always something happening. My parent's both went there, so it's nice to have some family on my side when I need help with anything. It also helps that I get to live at home and save a bit of money.

Ian

This past 2017-2018 school year has been a year of many firsts. It was my first year of college, my first time in Pennsylvania, and my first time being away from all of my family for a long period of time. I wouldn’t change the experiences that I have had for anything. I learned an extraordinary amount of things both inside and outside of the classroom. I have met people who I might never see again and people who might prove to be lifetime friends.

PSU Beaver is one of the many branch campuses of the Pennsylvania State University. The university itself is recognized across the globe and thus makes PSU Beaver an economic choice for local students that want this world renowned school on their diploma. The Beaver branch campus, and I'm sure the same could be said for the others, is certainly a great education for its value.

Matthew

This was the best investment i have ever made. I am so proud to call Penn State Beaver my home away from home. The class sizes are perfect for one on one instruction. The professors are very student orientated. Friends are always right around the corner and everything is within walking distance of anything.

Ryanne

My classmates here at Penn State Beaver are very intelligent and outgoing.

My classmates here at Penn State Beaver are very intelligent and outgoing.

My school is best known for the highest percentage alumni workers.

Going back to my senior year of high school, I would tell myself to get it together. First with my grades, my senior year I did enough to be ranked 14 in my class which was so heart breaking. If I only pushed myself a little more to be in the top 10. Get on those scholarships, because college isn't free. Join as many clubs as possible, and do more around the community. If i could do my senior year all over again these would be my top priorities.

Heather

Penn State Beaver is a great school for anyone wanting to get a good education, make great friends and create lasting memories for the future.

Knowing what I know now about college life, I would ask myself who I am as an individual and what I want to be around. Am I city girl? Am I a rural girl? Do i prefer small versus large groups of people? All of these questions affect your college experience, and whether it will be good or bad. High School students need to focus on what is best for them for the next four years, and not for the moment. They also need to remember that college is expensive, and sometimes it is not always about the college life. College life is tough, and requires you to change yourself sometimes. For instance, I would tell myself as a high school senior to learn organizational and study skills. College life is the best years of your life, you just need to remember what is best for you and how to transition.

I wish I would have known my options as a Psychology major. It would have been nice to know what I could and could not do after college with a Psychology degree. With that being said, I am glad it led me to the Occupational Therapy program at Gannon University.

JoVonne

I have learned to be a little more independent. It is up to me to clean my room, go to all my classes, and study. I no longer have someone reminding me of the tasks ahead. I think that it is a good thing because I believe that college is a good way to learn to live on your own.

I wish I would have known that our dorms would be so small. Most colleges are reconstruction their dorms and making them more comfortable for the student, but here we have a small rooms that we have to share with another person.

The worst thing about my school is the location. Although we have a mall and stores there is really nothing to do around here, our mall is small and it gets boring fast.

Leah

My school is best known for its athletics, high standard of education, and its reputable professors.

I would tell myself to take as many of the college in high school classes as possible. Now knowing how hard the classes here are the college in high school classes were much easier, and would have gave me the credits I needed in some areas. Time is so important and if i would have completed classes then I could have taken one less class my first or second semester. I would also tell myself to learn time management now so that it would be easier to adapt to the new enviroment.

I conside the size of my school the worst thing. Classes are very small and you constatly have the same teachers because the staff is so small.

Brandon

I would not change a thing because I want to make someting of my self and get a good job so I can live life as a happy and succussful person. Have things that I can not afford to get now. I hope to help my parents live a better life.

A person who can do thing for them selfselves and be on their own when doing homework.

Anyone who cannot consintrate on their own and do homework.

Pennsylvania State University-Penn State Beaver administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.