Pennsylvania State University-Penn State Fayette- Eberly Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Pennsylvania State University-Penn State Fayette- Eberly

Kirstin

All though I have not attended the college yet, I'm beyond excited to start in the Fall of 2018. This will be my third college and this college has been the best choice for me so far. On my first visit the tour guides where extremely nice, talkative, engaged, interested, and helpful. My second visit when I officially committed to the school, I was beyond pleased with everything. My advisor for classes was so nice, outgoing, and happy for me. She was so filled with excitement and joy, you would of though she was my mom. I got tours of all the buildings and learned about the history of Penn State. I have never seen a more beautiful and well organized college. I have also never met people that nice and outgoing after the first time meeting. The guy that gave me my ID was excited for me and so welcoming. Even a Janitor congratulated me on my acceptance and wished me luck in my future academics at Penn State. Although they do not have on-campus living, which would be nice, there is off-campus living not far at all. This college is so welcoming, with so many tools, and opportunities. Applying to Penn State was one of the best decisions I could of made for my future.

Raelynn

I love the small classes and the teachers actually get to know you! They care about you and help you through college. The people that attend penn state Fayette are also very nice and help you get involved. There are a lot of opportunities at penn state Fayette.

Haley

I transferred into Penn State from Waynesburg University. At first, I thought I made a mistake. As time went on, I began to appreciate how small and hands-on the classes are. The professors I have are always there for me when I need help, or when I need advising on courses. At waynesburg, classes were bigger so not a lot of professors had that time to give. Penn State has an amazing atmosphere, and I really enjoy being on campus.

Kendra

My overall opinion about Penn state Fayette- the Eberly Campus is, this is a very good college to attend to. The campus isn't too small or too big, it's the perfect size. Everything is in good walking distance. The Eberly Campus is always having an activity and something for all the students to interact with each other. The classes are a good size, and the instructors/faculty are always there to help you and to answer any questions you have for them.

Jill

It’s a nice campus, with many extra curricular activities and groups to join. I love the small classes and access to faculty that you don’t have on larger campuses. It’s easy to make friends, join sports, and/or groups. The faculty and staff are very helpful. This is a small campus so if your looking for the “traditional” campus then Penn state Main might be a better option. However, many times they accept students at satellite campuses for 2 years then students can go to main to finish our the last 2 years

Lynze

I think Penn State Fayette is a place to come learn and have small classes available for one on one time. You get to know your professors more closely compared to bigger campuses. Our campus also have so many different clubs you can join and other activities every month for us to participate in. Overall, I highly recommend Fayette campus.