Mont Alto, PA
Pennsylvania State University-Penn State Mont Alto

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Pennsylvania State University-Penn State Mont Alto

Dexter

For me personally, school was never really hard. It was kinda simple, if you studied. The one thing that I got out of college was the social knowledge. I wasn't very social in high school, and it was mainly because I didn't know how. I had friends but to be in a new enviorment was something new for me. I learned a good amount about myself as a person, and about life in general. i've come to realize that being an adult is very difficult and there is a huge amount of responsibility that comes with it. Even though the situations have been tough, I was able to survive them and even achieve more that I lossed in the process. Being in college has chown me the type of person that I am, and the type of man I need to be. It has been a very valuable experience in being able to attend. I'm happy that I got this opportunity and hope to learn even more, so I can apply these lessons in the future.

The best kind of person to attend this school, is a person who's open minded. That person also has to be able to relate and sympathize with people. And that person has to be a leader.

A kind of person that should attend this school is one who parties alot, a follower and isn't focused. You can get caught up in alot in your not carefull here.

So far, my education has brought me the advantage of being able to educate displaced children. In a way everthing that I learn echoes for the rest of my life, and is threaded throughout all of my actions. I know that education for me and others creates a sense of not only intelectual well- being but also self confidence and awareness. When I had my son, I wanted so much to build a life that we could both be proud of. When a person creates something as beautiful as a child, they become so much better than they ever thought they could be. College has been a part of that self improvement. It has made me a better mother, woman and person.

Hakeem

What I have gotten out of my current years from Penn State has been wonderful. I played leadership roles among my friends and on the men's and women's basketball team. On the men's and women's basketball team i got to travel all arcoss regions located in Pennsylvannia, in which some I did not even know. I believe I would not even have a clue about some of thes regions if I never went to Penn State. I have met with all kinds of friends who all want similar goals like me which is success. I live in a bad area of Philadelphia, so positive students like myself is sort of hard to find unless you go out of your specific region. Attending Penn State has also taught me a sense of professionalism. Skill such as these are essential for when you are looking fo jobs and internships from what I hear. Overall, I believe I have a chance to make a difference in me and my family's life.

Some things I wish I would have known before entering college is that nothing is easy. There is no such thing as an easy college career. Scholarships do not walk right up to you, you have to tale them by sheer effort. I did not put much effort into my academics by not studying or doing home assignments, and I did not use the resources that was available to make my transition to college more smooth. What I'm saying is I would of have put in more effort to ensure a better future.

The kind of person that should attend this school is someone who is commited to success. There are resources available in to making your career at Penn State much more better, so students should be using those resources and looking forward to. Student who are interested should also have a positive attitude. Make friends that will have the same ambitions as you, and even compete. Penn State is a fun school, but the student who does not lose sight of what is important should come to my school.

I have learned to ask myself who do I want to be instead of what do I want to do.

The best thing about my school is how small it is, so I can get the personal one on one time with my teachers.

The most frustrating thing about my school is that it can get boring at times in the middle of no where.

My college experience has been unforgettable. I have made so many new friends and I have learned how to be independant. Mont Alto is a great college and it is close to home. I could have not picked a better college too attend. Mont Alto has everything I need to become successful. They have a library full of books that I can get lost in and they have many computer labs that are always accessible. College is a big part of my life and I am thankful to have gotten so many life lessons out of my experience. I will always remember Mont Alto has a start of my career as an Occupational Therapy Assistant.

A person who has an open mind should attend this school. There is a great mix of ethic backgrounds and different cultures. I have learned a alot from attending Mont Alto. The students have open arms and do not judge other students. We have great school pride at Mont Alto. The professors are there to help us succeed and it shows. They will help us when we need help no matter the time of day.

Elissa

Penn State Mont Alto is a great place to gain an education with helpful professors and friendly students.

Penn State Mont Alto is a unique school because of location, campus size, and student to professor ratio. Penn State Mont Alto's location in a rural area provides many students with a home-like setting. The campus is also fairly small enabling students to become familiar with one another more quickly. The professors are always willing to help students. With the usually small class sizes, professors have the opportunity to take one-on-one time with their students. The overall atmosphere at Penn State Mont Alto is accepting and friendly.

If I could go back and talk to myself as a high school senior, I would make sure I understood the commitment in going to college. I had no idea how much time and energy I would have to put into college. I know that I would have still chosen to go to college even with knowing this information, but I would have felt more prepared. I would have told myself to appreciate high school a little more because you really do not realize how good things are until they are gone. The old me needed to know to take better notes in chemistry. I should have also known to take calculus in high school. All in all, I would have worked harder in high school so maybe the transition was not so hard for me.

They are eager to learn how to better themselves as members of society.

They are eager to learn how to better themselves as members of society.

I would tell myself to focus on making changes within the community by getting involved, to study, and to always keep my goals in mind because it will make the future so much brighter.

Someone who likes the city might not find my school suitable to their needs since we are in the middle of nowhere.

Tasmyn

I would choose a school that is diverse and closer to home.

I would choose a school that is diverse and closer to home.

students who are hard working and dedicated to being successful .

If I could go back to when I was a high school senior and talk to myself about college, I believ that I would like to tell myself to find scholarships. Mainly because since I live in Maryland and go to a Pennsylvania school I cant go to anyone in Maryland and vice versa. I would also probably tell myself to just prepare for that first semester transition. College is completely different then High school and it is a huge wake up call. I would tell myself not to mess around.

There was nothing else that I needed to know. Penn State was very informative from the time that I met them at the local college fair and I knew that Penn State was my college of choice from the start.

Theres not a particular person that shouldnt attend this school. Penn State is very accomodating when it comes to different people. I believe that anyone can come to this school because they will be treated the same as everyone else.

charles

I would tell myself to take my studies very seriously in preparation for college.

A person who likes city life. Mont Alto is a beautiful campus but is near the mountains and farmland.

Pennsylvania State University-Penn State Mont Alto administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.