Newark, NJ
Pillar College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Pillar College

Fixed  rate loan

Doug

A close-knit family that love Jesus and people and is committed to academic excellence and personal development.

My college experience so far has helped me to mature as an individual by producing in me life qualities. Ridiculous amounts of readings and papers assigned in a short period of time has taught me the importance of time management. I have come to realize that if I want something done then I am the one who has to do it. I can no longer rely on mommy and daddy; I have had to "man up." College has instilled in me a striving for excellence in all that I do. I know I am not perfect, but if I am going to produce something that bears my name I want it to be the best it possibly can be. Lastly, I have learned to enjoy life. There will always be work to do until I die, and if I do not take time to cultivate relationships and have fun then I am going to have a miserable life. In essence, work hard and play hard but responsibly. : - )

Pillar College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.