Ontario, CA
Platt College-Ontario

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Platt College-Ontario

I am really glad I attend Platt college in Ontario. It was a tricky decision to make to attend a trade school but no regrets have been made at all. Not only are the teachers extremely helpful but I have made great friends with lots of my classmates. It’s very exciting as well knowing that we get so much hands on help, not only from school but from our 6 month externships. These teachers really care about you and do not at all let you give up. If it wasn’t for the great way they are and help us I probably would have dropped out a long time ago.

Nancy

Platt College-Ontario is a really good school. However, it is strictly just learning there is no sports to distract your mind. Overall I love the class size, the professors are great, and the campus is really nice as well.

ileanna

If i could go back in time and talk to myself at high school i would tell myself to listen to tips for success. To not let hard questions or problems stop you from conquering them. to stay longer in school to get extra help for the long run. Better to know enough than the less , and try to struggle when you have your hands free to put all the time to where you dont have to go way back and try to remember what u learned in what might seem ike centuries.

What is very unique about my school compared to other schools considered by my experience being here is by how much information is given to you. The way you get to do alot of the work on hand ,so your not just stuck reading of a book . You get to interact with the peers ,even get to know them .

My school is one of the most hands with the fact that there is very few that are able to get in to not over crowd the classes.

I attend the Universit of Phoenix in Ontario, California and I always brag to my friends and family about the class sizes, flexible schedule's, workshops, and the academic and financial advisor's. They provide you with so may tools to help you succeed in the business world from resumes to workshops, and from career development to networking events.

If I was allowed to go back in time and talk to myself as a high school senior, what adivce would I give myself? Well, in all honesty I would tell myself to not change a thing. I would tell myself that my life as is, is going to only get better if I continued to do exactly what I was doing. I would only ask that I would be more fearless, and to be in love with my life, every minute of it. That as long as I continued to be strong, stay focus, and apply myself more that it would pay off soon. Granted I would direct myself to start saving aside some money or apply for grants and scholarships then to help with my future needs. However, my advice for college would mainly focus on my psychological, and physical health. That I needed to live in the moment, and that every experience I was going to be faced with, I could handle just by being my smart, outgoing, and assertive self. Thus, knowing what I know now about college life and making that transition, I would tell myself this, " I can. I will. End of story."

The Universiy of Phoenix changes lives.

Loretta

They are best known for being a very good academic school with a high completion rate among it's students. That was very a very important area for me. They also have a very active employment assistance program.

I know you feel that time is dragging and that you have all the time in the world to make a decision about your future but that's simply not true. As you move to the next level of your life, you will take on many different responsibilities. Some will be your choice, others will be thrust upon you. All of these responsibilities will take up time - valuable time. And before you know it, you are turning 50 and wondering what you did with the last 34 years of your life. Please spend your time wisely because you will not be able to get that time back. I don't want you to be constantly looking back on your life and wishing you had done things differently. Things like taking college prep classes, listening to your counselor and actively pursuing your interests, not someone else's. Oh yes, and make sure you seek out and listen to the advise of those who have blazed a trail before you. There is wisdom in what they have to say. I know that now.

I truly wish that I had had a sense of what I wanted to do with my life. I have worked in a number of different career fields since graduating from high school. I have some regrets which stem from not having any idea of what I wanted to pursue as a career. The whole world seemed to be open to me and narrowing down my interests seemed impossible. I have worked in the Banking Industry, Military, Federal Government, Education, Child Care and Real Estate career fields. I am now pursuing a career in the Sonography/Ultrasound area.

Platt College-Ontario administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.