Plymouth State University Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Plymouth State University

Michaela

Having transferred to Plymouth State University from a much larger public ivy-league, I have something to compare my educational experiences to. At PSU, I truly feel that my voice is heard and my opinion matters. We're a small school in central New Hampshire, but we have a lot to offer. Plymouth is a great little college town with access to a downtown, bars, local restaurants, and shops. PSU is an awesome school to attend if you're interested in all things outdoors due to our close proximity to the White Mountain region. For those who prefer a city, being two hours away from Boston, Montreal, Portland, and Burlington, we're situated at a great location for you. I've found that no matter your interests, you'll find your place amongst students at Plymouth State.

stephanie

I love Plymouth State university it is the perfect school for me! everyone is so nice and welcoming I can't wait to become a grad student here! My freshman year I was little nervous that I would be going to a small school but I found out that the size of the school doesn't matter. They have so many clubs and sports teams to help you male new friends and make you feel like you are at home!