International Falls, MN
Rainy River Community College

1 Rating

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Rainy River Community College

Julia

It's great. there's always orientation day where we go on a boat to the national park and receive a free gift, there are art shows (the students are the artists! in November. We have earth day cleanup, we have thanksgiving feasts, and all of the events here are FREE!

Sierra

My classmates are incredibly diverse, i learn new things from them from their own experiences i would never of known without meeting them.

If i could go back in time I would tell myself not to be afraid to stand out and be different from the crowd. If something makes you unhappy dont do it. At the end fo the day no one has to live with the consequences but you. If you can lay your head down at night and be happy with yourself than do it. The crowd is just the blind leading the blind. Most of the cool kids dont make it far in life. Do what makes you happy so, that you dont wake up hating your life in twenty years. Do what you love and you'll never work a day in your life.

I wish I would have known to follow my heart more. The people who surround you in highschool dont have to live with your consequences for your actions. The popular kids do what they want to do so should you. In ten years, i'd much rather have a life I love living rather than the life I think will impress other people. To be truly happy the decisions you make must make you happy first. Dont always follow the crowd, its the blind leading the blind.

Rainy River Community College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.