Troy, NY
Samaritan Hospital School of Nursing

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Samaritan Hospital School of Nursing

Samaritan Hospital School of Nursing in Troy, New York, is a small nursing school offering Associates Degree and LPN programs in Nursing. Samaritan is affiliated with St. Peters Health Partners allowing for a diverse clinical experience. Being a small program, it is easy to connect with staff and other students. Instruction has been fair but expectations are high. I recommend the school for anyone looking to get into nursing.

Lynn

I believe that this school values their students and will do what ever possible to see their students succeed. The instructors are always available and willing to help. The school has a fun and safe atmosphere. I originally applied for an RN program unfortunately I did not get in but instead of just giving up on me they offered me to apply to their LPN program where they can better prepare me for the RN program which the goal is to transition after the completion of my current program.

Erin

I am a proud student of Samaritan School of Nursing. It’s a wonderfully diverse school that focuses on building the next generation of nurses with the highest quality of care. We have the most clinical hours in our area, and the hands on care allows us to be workforce ready when we are done with school. Not only is clinical Important, but with the preparation done for the NCLEX, you are truly guaranteed to be the best nurse possible from this experience.

Samaritan Hospital School of Nursing administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.