San Diego Christian College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for San Diego Christian College

Jillian

San Diego Christian College was the best decision I've made! I never knew what a tight knit community felt like at a school until I came to SDCC. Everyone is so friendly and welcoming and you will never feel alone. Even if you do not anybody, someone will come up to you and introduce themselves and then introduce you to more friends. With the biblical background, the faith integrated, the exceptional academics and awarding athletics, SDCC has so much to offer.

San Diego Christian College is a great school that has small class sizes and professors that are always available. It is a small school so everybody is bound to know each other. There is familiarity and community far better than most universities and colleges. Overall, San Diego Christian is a great school!

Kelsey

My overall opinion on this school is that it is extremely expensive for no reason. We pay all these money and don't even get the bare minimum. The campus residence is honestly terrible there is always something wrong and it takes literally the whole year to be fixed or it is half ass fixed. The campus food is a hit or a miss, the only time it is every really good is when we are having campus tours because they want to impress potential students which is terrible and false advertisement. The only good thing about this school I guess would be the Aviation program but if I would have known what the school was really like I definitely would not have chosen to come here. If you transferred in like I did you will definitely be screwed over they literally don't take any of your credits so you are basically starting all over and if you try to transfer out nothing you take at this school will transfer AT ALL!