Salida, CA
San Joaquin Valley College-Modesto

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend San Joaquin Valley College-Modesto

Char

I can say, with all honesty, that I love my college! The staff is always available, the students are always willing to learn, and we have a community that is a second family to most of us. It's great! The best part thus far is that we have many students that drive all the way here, from nearby cities, that attend and are fully committed to traveling the distance to gain their education. Now THAT says a lot about how awesome our school really is!

Paula

I think it is an amazing school, and I am very glad I chose it. Everyone on this camps is dedicated to making sure we (the students) succeed and maintain our goals. They aren't like other schools who seem like they just want to take your money, they are here to help. Other than foods and drinks everything a student needs here is free. Printing, some supplies, etc. All around amazing.

eimelda

San Joaquin Valley college is my first college, before this I didn't have any college experience. My first day I was very nervous but thanks to the instructor it calm me down. If i need i know i can ask for help and the school will do what ever to help their students. SJVC is an excellent school. I've learned so much and keep learning something new everyday.

Maliena

The professors are amazing and helpful. You never feel left out. Amazing students as well.

Vanessa

I would advise myself not to put off my education. I woul not rush into making a decison that I wouldn't be sure about, but I would definetly always keep in mind that my education comes first.

The best thing about the school is the teachers. They try to support the students in everything that they can.

The kind of person that should attend this school should be someone that is committed and willing to learn and put a lot of effort into it.

I would tell myself try harder. Get in there and spend that extra time so you can go to a four year college. Forget about everything else and focus on school. It is not as bad as it seems.

A person that is unmotivated and can't move at a fast pace.

The Staff and faculty are amazing, they are so willing to help when ever you need it.

Shirley

My future solely depends on the choices and decisions that I make. There are no guarantees in life and if I am going to be a successful partner, parent, or citizen in society, an education is of the upmost importance. Life expieriences will educate me and provide me with tools that I need to succeed in everyday situations. An education will empower me with knowledge and facts on subjects that I am passionate about. The combination of the two, will by far , make an excellent candidate in the work force, which will enable me to be independent, self sufficient and maybe even sole family provider. Education is not an easy thing to obtain. I have to be very dedicated to my studies and work very hard at it. I know that in the long run it will only give me what I put into it, so there is no time like the present and my education starts now!!!!!!!!!

I am very pleased with the expirience our instructors have in the related feild as well as others that will benifit us with our criminal justice careers in the future. Our instructors teach with an extreemly diverse approach and without any prejudice in their lectures or oppinions.

At times times it is difficult to have a one on one with the career service personell.

mary

CCSU is best known for the cheaper in state price for tuition and the good education it gives for said price.

I like this school because I could afford it and it allowed me to feel like an on campus student without actually living on campus. It is centrally located so it is a short 15 minute drive from my off campus apratment to the school where there is plenty of comuter parking because it is mainly a commuter school.

First off i would have to tell myself not to apply, and get accepted, to school out of my price range. To allow myself to fuly tour every instate campus rather than being in a rush to leave Connecticut behind me. I would tell myself to begin saving money rather than having to depend on impossible student loans and to keep up the hard work I had already been completing in high school. I would tell myself not to stress over college work and to never procradtinate all my papers because that is the key to failure when everything is due in the same week. It is better to just get said assignment out of the way. Those are a few of the things I would tell myself if I could go back in time.

Trina

My school is appreciative of their students and are always willing to help out a student and very bright and it is a happy and warm environment.

College is the future to your success! Just about all companies require some sort of college degree and why not study the field that you have always dreamed about. Anyone can go to college, no matter your situation, there is help! Don't be one of those people that get stuck in a job that your not happy with, you never know when that company will go down and end up closing their doors due to economy changes. Don't let that happen to you! Take charge of your future, your young, if you don't like the field you choose, then continue your education. There are grants and financial aide to help you out. Don't quit, you will one day have a family that you will want the best for so why not be the best you can for yourself now and transfer that down to the next generation!

The worst thing about my school is that there is a lot of students that have not gotten themselves out of the "high school regeme". Meaning that they still act as if they are children. I love my school and there is nothing bad about them.

Janet

If I could go back to when I was a senior in high school and I could give myself advise of what I know about college life today I would say to myself not to be intimidated of school and to challenge myself as much as I can. There are so many things that I know today that I would of liked for someone to guide me back then. I was cluesless about college. I didn't know what was college. I would say to myself to be involved in many high school activities as possible. To ask questions if I didn't understand the problem. It's o.k. to ask more than once and it's o.k. if you don't understand the problem. I would say to take advantage of the school counselors, they are there to help not to get you in trouble. Ask lots and lots of questions because by asking you'll get answers and you'll get far. I would also tell myself that it is never to late have a new start.

I got to discover SJVC and I love it. I have learned alot from my instructors. I feel this comes to me as second nature now. It was a challenge at first but I love challenges. Now I look at all what I have accomplished and I am proud of myself. I met lots of new people. My classmates and I work good as a team. SJVC recognized me for having perfect attendance and having a 4.0 GPA, I am on the Dean's List.

I honestly can not think of any frustrating things in my school.

San Joaquin Valley College-Modesto administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.