Chesapeake, VA
Sentara College of Health Sciences

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Sentara College of Health Sciences

Carolyn

The overall atmosphere is one of higher education. The focus is on our chosen field and is very tailored to what we need to know in order to succeed. The professors and staff are all helpful and knowledgeable and are always there to help us achieve our goal. The curriculum is challenging and up to date. It helps us to complete and pass the program and to prepare for the NCLEX exam.

Caitlyn

I love the environment and I am very eager to become part of this school. They offer college visits and everything. The faculty are super nice and will help you with whatever questions you have. Absolutely ecstatic to be a student for Sentara and finally be following my dreams!

Joslyn

Sentara College of Health Sciences is a part of one of the biggest healthcare corporations in the Tidewater area. Sentara had mane hospitals and other organizations to choose a career in once students graduate. The college has many opportunities for learning. This includes many clinical hours in different Sentara hospitals and also an entire wing of the school acting as a mocha hospital wing for even more education and experience. I would recommend getting into the Sentara family to anyone interested in pursuing healthcare careers.

Tawanda

In actuality i attend Everest University but it wasn't on the list. I enjoy my school. It is not very large and the coursework is directed at what we will be required to do in the field. I do feel they are preparing me for what will be my required tasks and the fact that they help find employment for its students is a plus in my book.

I would explain to myself that eventhough my family wasn't supportive and it seems that all my goals would never be met that i must keep pushing ahead and not be so down on myself. I would have told myself to have fun with life and not worry so much about failing, because life is short and you can never get back the lost years. I would have told myself where to look for scholarships and that you must apply for them with hope and just pray that this one comes through and that it may be your ticket so just keep applying and hoping for the best instead of the worst. I would have told myself to be good to myself because i am the only one that would be doing this for a long time.

I don't think that there is a lot of help on the areas that frustrates the class. I am referring to Next Step this is a complicated concept to grasp and I would appreciate if there was someone more experienced in this area to teach what this field is all about.

Sentara College of Health Sciences administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.