Birmingham, AL
Southeastern Bible College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Southeastern Bible College

Brett

There are very few colleges that equip ministry as well as Southeastern bible college does. The faculty go above and beyond in reaching out to the student body in making sure they become well rounded individuals. The student body is comprised of students who thoroughly enjoy conversations about any and everything. For anybody looking for an opportunity to advance themselves in ministry and excel in a biblical education. This is definitely the school for you.

Debbah

As any student in university, i have many classmates, all of them the futur in different ways, some of them think positively, talk with a high ambition in order to do something in their country. and the others have a negative consideration, if they can remove this consideration from their mind what a lot of thing can do to their country.

Michaella

The first day I walked into orientation, I was a baby Christian. As I sat in the back corner, eyes wide open, I realized there is so much more to life, the speaker, with hands raised he is praying over the student body. At that moment, I truly saw the goodness and mercy of God. In partnering with the student body, and finding my personal counselor, I succeeded at life, I then knew I could walk through life and not become burned. The student body, my counselor, the classes, the proffessors, and my education all became a realization to me that I can find confidence in being a part of this world and to be able to give back whats been given to me-life, and life more abundantly. As of today I have been given the confidence and found a reason to live! I have been given so much and have decided when I graduate to be a life long missionaries to China. SEBC and my personal experience has given me an identity through Jesus Christ, tought me who I am and what my purpose is in life, to serve God's people with a passion and a purpose

The worst thing may be is the non-existent on campus cafateria. Students must go out to eat or stock a mini fridge and cook on one electric eye burner that does not work very well. Plus, each student must have their own dishes, pots, pans etc... Students have gained weight for lack of kitchen resources and lack of money to eat well, resulting in dollar menu at fast food chains. Too much time is taken in finding a ride, most don't drive and health is wasted away in eating fast food. Its inconvenient and unhealthy.

Only those that are 100% sold out to living for the gospel of Jesus Christ, or those desiring to be in that place. No one should come here just for "an education" SEBC is more than just book smarts, its a life long, partnership with the body of Christ. Many will come and go for they are not serious about learning who our ABBA FATHER truly is. If one is not desiring to come closer to Jesus this community is not for the weak at heart. This is a strong partnership in educating of who Christ is.

Devin

My fellow classmates are excellent, biblically based students who love the Lord and desire to see their full purpose that God has for their life fulfilled.

Upon first arriving at Southeastern Bible College, the fear was all to real for me. Fear of the unknown because I had never been to college, and fear that I would be unable to reach my full potential and calling. My Freshman year, I soon learned the professors and students are not your enemies like I was originally taught in high school. They were there to help me find my purpose and then fulfill it. They all desired to see me succeed and offered encouragment the entire way through. By always having an "open door poilicy," I was able to go to them and get help any time I needed it. God has used them in a special way in my life to minister to me like no one else ever has. Of course there have been rough times, but as soon as it got tough and I wanted to quit, the leaders of that school stepped up and were there for me. It has been so valuable to attend because I have been able to use and apply what has been taught in the classroom to my everyday life. I absolutley can't wait to resume back next semester.

The worst thing about Southeastern Bible is the way they make you pay for any and evertyhing they can get you to. Despite the fact that I pay over $11,000 per semester to attend. To them it doesn't matter if it was a school function or a freak accident, you still have to pay.

Brooke

Southeastern is a small private college founded on God's word, enabling students to become spiritually grounded and and well versed disiples.

By attending Southeastern Bible College, not only have I grown deeper in God's word, but God has built my character tremendously through the many challenges I have faced while being there. Not only has my faith been tested in many different elements and through many things revealed, but God has deeped my faith and made me more confident in His word and in His promises. I feel that through Southeastern, I am more confident in being the disciple God has called me to be and I am more confident in sharing Christ with others through the Evangelism experience that I have received through the many class projects that I have done while I have been attending. It has not only been a blessing to have been provided the opportunity to attend Southeastern, but to have also gained newly found knowledge from all of the professors who have invested so much time into the students, as well as, their own studies in God's word.

Anyone who is seeking a deeper relationship and knowledge of the Lord and those who want to partake in ministry should attend Southeastern Bible college.

Starla

To produce graduates who are biblically grounded, spiritually mature, and culturally relevant.

I have learned a lot from my college experience here at Southeastern Bible college so far. I've learned how to become biblically grounded, spiritually mature, and culturally relevant.

Southeastern Bible College is opened to anyone, although those who are non believers probably wouldn't gain want to attend this college unless they are seeking to become a believer.

SEBC is a family. It does not matter where you live and where you go after, they will always be your family. One can depend on faculty and staff members to be there in a time of need and offer help. I know this from personal experience. This school may be small, but it is full of heart.

Dear Self, Here you stand on the brink of change and you are scared out of your mind. Breathe; deep, long soothing breaths. Take it all in for as long as you can. Take the time to kiss your mom and tell her you love her, play with your siblings, hug your dad, and figure out what you think and believe. This change is going to be tough and at times you will cry because it is so overwhelming, but hold your head up, keep a smile on your face, and be honest about how you feel. By doing this you will make friends who you can depend on no matter what and figure out who you are in the process. Have fun, let your school work challenge you to think, love to learn and learn to love. Be true to yourself and God. And most importantly, trust and hope. Trust and hope that things will work out when they seem bleak, trust and hope that God will show you what to do when it seems so dark, and trust and hope in people, but more importantly yourself and what God has called you to do. Love, Self

The type of person that should attend SEBC should be someone who has felt called by God to enter into some form of ministry. They need to have the desire to be streched in their relationship with God and as a person. They need to be hard workers who value the opportunities they are given and do everything with excellence.

Gloria

Southeastern Bible College is a very well organized college with a very pleasant atmosphere and very Biblical oriented

If I could go back in time, I would advice my self to make sure if college is what I want and if so to be committed to this challenging world that I am about to enter. I would advice myself that college life is not a world of partying, studying when you feel like it or coming to class when you decide you want to, college is your future, how you value your college education makes a big statement about how you value your future. I would advice myself that when you enter into college you enter into a world of responsibilities and that time is a very valuable tool and how you use this tool called time makes all the difference in the world. (1). Do not overload yourself with registering for to many classes, (2) Prioritize the classes that you are going to take, (2) Get a study plan together and stick to it, (3). Pay attention and take notes, (4). Ask your professor for help if you don't understand and learn to say NO to your friends when there is know time.

When I enrolled at Southeastern Bible College my questions were pretty much answered by the admissions counselor. I was very pleased with the flexability of the classes that were offered and the hours the classes were offered.

Southeastern Bible College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.