Keene, TX
Southwestern Adventist University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Southwestern Adventist University

Kyle

Southwestern Adventist University is a small university that feels like a close knit family college. I love the atmosphere of the students at this school. Everyone speaks to everyone there. The staff and facility more importantly do everything so you as a student can succeed.

Danielle

This campus is very friendly, safe, and welcoming. There are so many opportunities for leadership and outreach.

Bryan

I have had the opportunity to visit a couple of times and I really like what I've seen. The people I've met so far are really helpful and seem to genuinely care about the students and their success. I'm looking forward to my first year at Southwestern Adventist University.

Lilly

This university is very friendly and the professors are amazing. It is a smaller college than most but this is a good thing when it comes to the professors. They are more involved and form personal connections with the students. It is also a very safe campus and many clubs and activities can be found throughout the year.

Esther

If you're looking for a cozy, remote, private school interested in your spiritual well being, Southwestern Adventist University is the school for you. The small class sizes allow each student to receive the attention they need and make your academics a priority.

Erin

I love the campus. First of all, I feel safe and secure when I walk class to class. The people there are accepting and very easy to get along with. It is full of people just like me. The education there is amazing because the teachers actually want to help you succeed and they are always available when you need them.

Josh

It has a great Adventist atmosphere. You get great and close friends. The teachers are always willing to help, and you'll find help anywhere. The school always has some event that is going on, and the cafe has pretty great food. There are a lot of great people here.

Chardonnay Alexis De'Jenea

Southwestern is a good school. It's somewhat easy to become involved. The faculty and staff are friendly and helpful. They are always there to talk and help you out in anyway. It's a really chill campus most of the time. There's always something to do most times. The games are always fun and hype. The only problem I had was I wished the cafeteria served better quality food and updated their menu on the app more often. Overall, SWAU is a great school! Go Knights!

Saul Asiel

The advice that I would give myself is to never give up even when it seems like you can't go this just keep going. I would also tell my younger self to continue studing hard for every test and to make friends that will motivate you to do better. Last but not least, i would tell my younger self to alwasy keep God first in my life. He is the one who has granted me the ability to think and to comprehend things. So always keep him first in your life and he will work miracles for you.

the thing that is most unique about this school is that it is very spiritual and since it is a small school the teacher can really help students one on one if the student would like it.

A person that is motivated to learn and a person that is looking to make life long friends. Also this school is for the kind of person that wants to get the most out of thier education by doing team projects, presentations, and reaserch papers.

Alicia

As a high school I always was looking forward to collage, but one advice I would give myself is do not stress, find your priorities and do not say yes to everything, you will find yourself with no time. Collage is great if you know how to mange.

I believe that everyone is welcome to Southwestern Adventist University; there is more than 57 Nationalities in this university. All the races get along and there lots of social events on campus so students would be able to socialize. We have many people from different places such as Mexico, New York, Korea, China, and Dallas. Our enrollment team is in charge of getting different students on board. I believe Southwestern is a great university. Walking down the sidewalk students always have smiling faces, here at Southwestern no one feels left out. We are family and everyone I welcome on board

My classmates are very united and helping. We look out for each other and help each other with what is needed.

Southwestern Adventist University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.