Port Huron, MI
St Clair County Community College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend St Clair County Community College

My classmates are unique and dedicated to get the grade they desire, for the program they hope to get into.

My school is best known for breaking a lot of records for a community college and may turn into a four year college pretty soon; it keeps gaining more and more students every semester.

Amanda now that I've attended college for a semester I know college isn't as scary as I thought it would be. You are going into college next fall and I want you to go in there with strong confidence and a desire to suceed in every class that is put before you. You will get a lot of college pressures, but I want you to stay away from those and focus on your future. The future career and goal that you put out for yourself, which is a Physical Therapist Assistant, is a tough goal. But you aren't like most, you will do your best to acheive that goal and prove to yourself that you can do anything that you put your mind and effort on. Amanda enjoy college while your in it and soak up the sucess you will be earning for yourself.

St Clair County Community College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.