Tampa, FL
Strayer University-Florida

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Strayer University-Florida

Tarika

Strayer University has been a positive force in my scholastic journey. I have tried other online schools; but I have had the most success with Strayer University. The grad fund that you accrue is a very helpful feature that will provide monetary assistance that you can apply towards your degree when you reach a certain point of your degree plan. Communication with professors and faculty has not been difficult. My questions are answered in a timely manner. I never felt ignored. My status as a student with this school is valued. Constant encouragement from faculty is a constant and that is why Strayer is an awesome school.

Yvenet

I think Strayer University is a great school to attend and it has the ideal learning environment for any student! I also think they have great professors and the curriculum is very interesting. I also think the class discussions are very interesting as well.

sheyka

Love this school. Faculty is very supportive and helpful, it's amazing. The give you a laptop when you start which is very useful. They also offer many programs such as tutoring and different workshop.An your also paired with a life couch who will assist you at anytime, it's pretty great and very encouraging.

Judith

I felt challenged by the experience and abilities of the students in my classes; we would communicate by email to stay in touch, and would occasionally meet in the library as a group.

I would have liked to have my future self to advise me when I first started college. I would have said that the goal in college is to prepare for my future. In order to gain the best advantages I should choose my college subjects well. It would be a very good idea to envision the vocation I would want to have, and then work out a step-by-step plan to arrive at that position in life. A person who has just graduated from high school, however, often has really no idea of what would be a good profession. For this reason, the classes I would advise that I should take should be subjects I could use in virtually any position in life. I took very little accounting after high school, and this would have benefitted me in virtually any job I took. It would have been a very good plan to have taken several economics and accounting classes early in my career. So ultimately, my advice would be to take at least two accounting and finance classes and one economics class. I would have been better able to work to support myself if I had done that.

The kind of person who would attent this school would be one who would want to become better; and be willing to devote the time and energy to learn new things.

Strayer University-Florida administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.