SUNY College of Agriculture and Technology at Cobleskill Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for SUNY College of Agriculture and Technology at Cobleskill

cher

School makes constant errors that take advantage of students. Not a college for students with disabilities. Don’t even know major SUNY policies. Professors run the school and many are disrespectful to students. Some core classes are only offered annually. Everything seems to be a battle and they never admit to their mistakes. Dorms are poorly managed and do not offer everything advertised on the web. MANY a rude staff on this campus. Internships are only for high scoring students, not all students as advertised.

Derick

Suny Cobleskill is a small school. the majority of the people are white. I like it here because you become close to the teachers and they do their best to help you with all your work and other things that might be bothering you. what i don't like about this school is that, it is a dull school, nothing much really goes on here. so if you an outgoing party person you are going to be a bit bored all the time.

Alissa

The campus is beautiful and very safe. Many of the professors are really Amazing at being involved to help their student succeed.Offers a wide selection of courses. Its a very diverse college with students that come from the city from kids from out of state. The surrounding community offers things for college students to do, Just as the campus offers things for the community to become involved in. This college offers I think about 60 different clubs, so their is honestly something for everybody. The class sizes is small so you get the help you request if you ask. They have wonderful services offered in the library from the student success center to Accessibility resources. Overall a wonderful school

Desiree

I love my school very much. Students and faculty are very kind and the people on campus are always there to help students out. The agricultural programs are top notch. Being a landscape student gives me the chance to be outside and in the classroom to get a variety of learning opportunities.

Ania

The campusis very beautiful an has a great view of tthe mountains. The staff is very kind and attentive. If you have a question, they will be happy to answer what ever qusetions you have about the school or what 's going on. When I went for a tour of the school, they were very helpful and answered all the questions that my parent and I had.

Mackenzie

I would say SUNY Cobleskill would be a great college to attend if you are from a small town and are majoring in Agriculture or even business. The social life tends to be a in cliques which reminds me of a high school setting but over all SUNY Cobleskill has prepare me to further on my education though.

Kiara

Its a great school for agriculture related studies. IT plays a huge role in the school as well. The school isn't really known for other majors although they have them. There's gorgeous views at the school and the local hiking trail. The classes are a good size. The teachers know their students.

Adrianna

My overall opinion of SUNY College of Agriculture and Technology at Cobleskill is, that they have a wonderful campus. There are many activities and sports for the students to participate in. The student to staff ratio is perfect because the classes are not packed with students.

SUNY Cobleskill is a small town college that provides many opportunities for its students. These opportunities include but are not limited to working hands on with animals, studying abroad, and a variety of clubs. The students, as well as the faculty and staff are kind and easy to talk to. I cannot wait to start my journey as a fighting tiger this fall.

Gevanni

I'm an incoming freshman.

Chloe

SUNY Cobleskill is my dream school and I hope to go here to pursue a career working with animals. One day I want to be a Veterinarian or a Zoologist, I'm not exactly sure yet, but I know I can figure it out in the veterinary program, transferring to SUNY Oswego a few years later .

Scott

Cobleskill is an absolutely amazing school if you are looking for hands on experience, building connections with past alumni, and learning from real world companies. It sometimes however feels like you are paying the school to do their work. Food is great for a college. Very small town with not much to do in the winter.

Kimberly

I absolutely love the school. I feel at home, comfortable and welcomed on campus. SUNY Cobleskill allows for growth through learning. You have an over abundance of opportunity and hands on learning that allow you to truly get a taste for the field you’re looking into.

Gina

Cobleskill is fine for a 2 year school but after that I would leave. The courses are not diversified enough and you get suck into classes that don't relate to your major or that you don't want to take because it's required by your degree. There are also limitations based on your degree on the type of classes that you can take that will actually count especially upper level classes. Parties are ok, dorms and food are crap, they only show the nicest dorms to visitors and hire a catering service for the days they visit.