Hillsboro, KS
Tabor College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Tabor College

trajen

Tabor College is a extremely safe place to live and the town of Hillsboro is amazing. There are people all over the place looking to help you out either in the classroom or out. On campus jobs are very nice to have and easy to apply for while the town also offers other opportunities.

Kyson

I like it, great people, small town, big sports town!

I like it, great people, small town, big sports town!

Billy

I would say so far I have had a wonderful and spiritual experience. Everyone on campus is friendly including the students and the staff. I enjoy how my walk with God tends to grow every day here at Tabor. I also enjoy how whenever I need help I can get it somewhere here on campus.

I think it is a great college especially if you are looking for smaller class sizes. There are some things they could work on like the food. The teachers seem to actually care and the small campus allows for a feeling of a close community. Overall my experience at Tabor College has been fantastic.

Haven

I love tabor, and I love being here. It is a great school! I'm so beyond happy here and love the people. I encourage people to come visit.

Christine

Great for working adults returning to school.

Great for working adults returning to school.

I did not attend high school, I obtained my GED. I wouldn't do anything different. I am able to appreciate the opportunity to learn more as an older non-traditional student than if I was younger. I think you need to work for a while before going to college to you understand the basics of the work place and take full advantage of the opportunity.

Alvaro

When I was a high school senior, I was very naive and unknowledgeable about LIFE AFTER HIGH SCHOOL. I thought that time, years, would go by slowly. I had no worries, no rush, and no set goals in my mind for my future. As a matter of fact, I thought that what I wanted to do or be would self fulfill as the years went on. Furthermore, I had not saved up any money to even cover personal expenses. Although my mentor in high school, an extremely supportive and caring teacher, did forewarn me about all the important details about college life, I did not heed her warnings or advice. Still I went through my senior year thinking that I was going to make it through any obstacles that crossed my path. Oh how wrong I was about everything. If I could go back in time to when I was a high school senior, I would advise myself to better prepare mentally for the challenges that will come in college. I would urge myself to reevaluate my whole mentality about life, any goals and/or plans for the future. I would recommend a more serious outlook for the journey ahead.

Lisa

Dear high school senior me: Go to your counselor and sign up for as many AP classes as your school will allow. Test out of as many general education classes as you can. College students are now taking five to six years to get their degrees because there are less classes offered and these classes fill up fast. If you can eliminate having to take specific classes, you can complete your degree faster. It may not sound like FUN and I know you want to enjoy your senior year, but thinking ahead now will make things easier for you in college. Apply for scholarships. It doesn't matter how many people are applying, you still have a chance to get some money. It is nice to have extra funds so you aren't living off of peanut butter sandwiches for the next few years. Trust me, you will learn what rice is pretty fast. A little research might even score you an obscure scholarship that only a few people are qualified for. Take the risk and the time. . .fill out those applications. Lastly, do something fun for yourself every month. Life is meant to be lived! Sincerely, Adult me

Melissa

My classmates are smart, fun and easy to get along with.

My classmates are smart, fun and easy to get along with.

Going back in time and talking to myself as a high school senior I would tell myself to make the most of every scholarship presented to you. Make sure to look up different scholarships and apply to many as possible. Make sure to listen to your teachers when they give you advice about applying to schools, and never take an opportunity for granted. Use the wise older people in your life to help you get ready for college life. Try your hardest always because that could make the difference of making the team and not making the team. Lastly I would tell myself, always take heart and have courage. That is the advice I would tell myself as a high school senior.

I wish I would have known how the dorms were set up.

Louis

Small Class for more one on one with professors. The school is Christian school so the rules here are highly enforced

I've gotten the oppertunity to expand my knowlegde of the world and to meet new and intresting people. College is an experice that helps you grow at a person and i recommed it to all. The more you learn the more you understand that you don't know it all. I've gotten: Love, Heartbreak, Laughs, Joy, Fustration, Sleep depravation, Memories, Knowledge, Wisdom, Understanding, Choice, Reason, Pain, Regret, Headaces, but most of all life experence that I've come to appreciate. The college expereince it's self is what has been valuable to me.

Tabor College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.