Adelphia, NJ
Talmudical Academy-New Jersey

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Talmudical Academy-New Jersey

Fixed  rate loan

Karra

I would tell myself to take both the SAT and ACT in highschool starting my freshman year. I would also tell myself to start taking some of my general education classes while in school. I didn't realize that there are more to degrees than just the classes specific to the degree. Also, I would give my past self a heads up on the fact that I want to go into nursing, so I could have joined HOSA (Health Organization Students of America) to give myself that extra boost I need. Along with taking an actual chemistry class.

Haley

Moravian has a wonderful nursing program, which is why I will be attending there!

Currently, I attend Raritan Valley Community College. Next semester I will attend Moravian College in Bethlehem PA. Moravian is a fantastic school with small classes so every student gets the attention they need.

I would tell myself not to listen to what everyone else told me to do. When I was a high school senior, I wanted to attend a great school in NY, but my father wanted me to go to the community college I currently attend. If I had listended to myself, I would have been halfway done with nursing school. Now I have been in college for two years and I am about to finish my medical assisting certification. Although I wish I had listened to myself then, now I have a fantastic opportunity at Moravian and I am so excited to finally be doing what is good for me.

Talmudical Academy-New Jersey administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.