New York, NY
Teachers College at Columbia University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Teachers College at Columbia University

Jinsun Chloe

It was my first semester of grad school, and even though the assignments were overwhelming, it helped me understand better about my major. The facilities are very friendly and easily approachable. Although it's hard to find a parking spot, public transportations are always available.

Maria

Wonderful school. I couldn't be happier. Personally I wish it was outside of NYC, as I don't enjoy the city very much, but even in NYC it has it's own campus feel and security. Also very pretty buildings and area with nature. People are lovely and students are intellectually curious and driven, very diverse.

Laura

My experience at Columbia University Teacher's College has been very positive. The administration is very well prepared and has tons of resources for the student body and new students. Class curricula are cohesive and well-presented. The campus is in a great part of Manhattan, where I feel like there's a livelihood both within and beyond the campus.

Warning: Flammable contents. The Teachers College experience will set you on fire. I heard a professor say today that teaching gives us hope. Hope that the next generation will do better. Hope that things can change. Studying here broadens the very definition of what a teacher is: coach, mentor, educator, creator, inventor, and possibility maker. I get to be really serious about what I’ve wanted to be all my life: a change-maker. All this, and you get New York City too. So don’t come to teachers College if you just want to check the Master’s degree box. Don’t come if you want aloof professors. Don’t come if discussion and debate are not your thing. Don’t come if you want that cozy, small town feel. Most of all, don’t come if you think youthful enthusiasm is just for the young. You’ll hate it here.

• $0

Teachers College at Columbia University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.