Athens, TN
Tennessee Wesleyan University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Tennessee Wesleyan University

Jordan

The perfect small town college. It's located directly between two larger cities, Chattanooga and Knoxville, that offer plenty of "big city" things to do. The professors know you. You will not go unnoticed by the faculty. The small school provides a comforting environment. The school's athletics are competitive.

Alondra

I think this is a very amazing school. It is a beautiful campus and they is a lot of support from teachers and students themselves. I have gone and we came into interaction with the president of the college who had a talk with us and seemed very genuine and interested in all students. They have a small student to teacher ratio which makes it easy for teachers to be involved with their students. There are programs that help keep students on track.

Jena

I love it! I’m more in tuned to a small school! The class of no more than 25 is awesome! And the teachers are always available for one on one help! There are lots of social things to do and the food is great! Totally awesome atmosphere couldn’t ask for a better learning experience.

Conner

I love the this college. I am glad that my parent made me look into small college because feel like this is the best fit for me. I love the Criminal Justice program and feel that all of my professors truly care if I success and if get enjoy my time in the program.

Jennie

Some professors are nice but there are those with a god complex that will not work with the students. This is an email I received from my professor after a family crisis: From: James D Schiavoni Sent: Monday, December 4, 2017 2:53:40 PM To: J Subject: RE: Final Portfolio J, I am sorry for your loss, but you should have called or emailed me. My phone number and email are on the syllabus. Students who do not turn in the final portfolio on time, and who do not make other arrangements with me beforehand, are not acting responsibly enough to pass the course. Dr. S

Leah

Tennessee Wesleyan is a small but active school that has a well rounded activity sphere, they provide a good balance for personal, academic, athletic, proffesional, and volunteer life.

Leah, Dont be afraid to go be yourself. Your family will survive and thrive without you there so dont spend so much time worrying and missing them. They want to see you grow into the person that you will become. Also, don't be afraid to go for the gold! I know what your dreams are and in order for them to succeed you have to continue being the hardworking person I know you to be. Hardwork will beat talent when talent doesn't work hard. You came in as number one dont be afraid to jump into that position with both feet. You are a natural and strong leader more than you know. Just because you are though doesn't mean you have to be emotionless. Take some time for you, you give so much to other people and rarely take time for yourself, i know thats your passion is helping others reach their potential, but take a step back sometimes and just relax. It will help you much more than you think. Finally, Leah you are incredibly talented, incredibly smart and beautiful and the whole world is yours for the taking. Just get out there and take it!

You get a lot more attention and you actually matter at this school, as long as you take the time to go put your input in theyll do whatever possible to see that it gets done. The teachers are a lot more personal and helpful here than even in highschool. Its small but busy and you always have something going on. as an athlete its difficult to balance everything sometimes, but mostly everybody here is an athlete and so you have a little more understanding and help here. Even in athletics you get more attention too.

Abigail

Don't be scared. Teachers are more willing to help than you think. You're not as dumb as you think you are. People believe in you and support you in ways you never thought were possible. People love you, your passion for music, and your passion to help others. Music Therapy is going to be harder to pursue than you thought. The transition you are about to partake is going to be a hard one. You will have to ask more questions, you'll fail more, but you will succeed more. In that process of trial and error, you need to let yourself build confidence in who you are and what you want to become. The biggest thing you need to learn before going into this is that whatever work you put into something will dramatically effect your results. You were able to get by with certain things in high school, but you will learn about this aspect in life in very hard ways if you don't put in the effort. Money will become a struggle, but don't lose heart. If you have a genuine approach to everything, you will get genuine results. Foremost, love all.

Leah

College is not something many high school seniors take lightly. They finally get to be on their own, and not worry about mom and dad for a while. For me however, college changed my life. I moved out permanently from my house, and have had to worry about bills and insurance and money constantly. I would tell my high school self to be smart about college, pick the classes you are going to enjoy, but also the classes you need. Try to have as much fun and be as open as you can about everything. From new people to new class material, having an open mind is what helps the most with the transition from high school to college. Have fun, but take classes seriously. Your education is what is ultimately going to take you places in life, and you don't want to mess that up.

Brandi

Do your homework and go to class. if you don't you will ruin your entire relationship and future.

Free tutoring, Commuters lunch deals. It helps alot that they offer these things because i can't really afford it other wise

Someone who wants to party. This is a christian school and you will get suspended if your caught.

Brandi

Tennessee Wesleyan College is a private, Christian/Methodist based college with a small comfortable campus, great staff, and they really treat you like a person not like a number.

The students at Tennessee Wesleyan College are friendly, dedicated people, who will help you with almost anything.

I would definitly warn myself about how different college really is compared to high school. I would tell myself to stop slacking off and prepare better. You can't just get away with doing the bare minimum so stop procrastinating and work harder. I would tell myself that this is the opportunity of a life time and that in order to achieve all the high set goals I've created for myself, I need to study more, waste less time, and really show my worth. Take the tutoring when it's offered to you, be to class on time every day, and do not be afraid to ask questions. You can't treat college like you treat high school and if you don't start getting over your laziness now, college is really going to kick you hard when you get started. Grow up now and show everyone just how smart you really are. Your capable of so much more than what you've showed in high school, now prove it.

Tennessee Wesleyan University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.