Tennessee Wesleyan University Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Tennessee Wesleyan University

Jennie

Some professors are nice but there are those with a god complex that will not work with the students. This is an email I received from my professor after a family crisis: From: James D Schiavoni Sent: Monday, December 4, 2017 2:53:40 PM To: J Subject: RE: Final Portfolio J, I am sorry for your loss, but you should have called or emailed me. My phone number and email are on the syllabus. Students who do not turn in the final portfolio on time, and who do not make other arrangements with me beforehand, are not acting responsibly enough to pass the course. Dr. S

Conner

I love the this college. I am glad that my parent made me look into small college because feel like this is the best fit for me. I love the Criminal Justice program and feel that all of my professors truly care if I success and if get enjoy my time in the program.

Jena

I love it! I’m more in tuned to a small school! The class of no more than 25 is awesome! And the teachers are always available for one on one help! There are lots of social things to do and the food is great! Totally awesome atmosphere couldn’t ask for a better learning experience.

Jordan

The perfect small town college. It's located directly between two larger cities, Chattanooga and Knoxville, that offer plenty of "big city" things to do. The professors know you. You will not go unnoticed by the faculty. The small school provides a comforting environment. The school's athletics are competitive.

Alondra

I think this is a very amazing school. It is a beautiful campus and they is a lot of support from teachers and students themselves. I have gone and we came into interaction with the president of the college who had a talk with us and seemed very genuine and interested in all students. They have a small student to teacher ratio which makes it easy for teachers to be involved with their students. There are programs that help keep students on track.