Texas A&M University-Texarkana Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Texas A&M University-Texarkana

Jovanna

It is a great college for people that do not mind a smaller campus and are in college simply to get an education. This campus or at least what I have taken so far have great teachers that are always willing to help out in one way or another and are always available. Another great thing about this school is that we have a lot of resources for students regarding academics such as tutoring. Another great thing that most people do not think about would be about the attitude and environment that a campus creates and this college, in particular, has a very welcoming and positive environment.

Jasmyn

A&M Texarkana is a great school! When deciding what school to go to size was a big factor, I wanted something that was small and gives you a family feel, and this school is just that. Anyone who attends is allowed to be whoever they want to be, there is no reason to be anything other than yourself here. With this school being small, teachers are always available to help each student individually, your teachers get to know you and care about how you perform.

Lauryn

I love it! I wanted a small school and it delivers. Teachers are amazing and always available for help. We also have a great tutoring area. I am involved in athletics and we have a great group of athletes. The school is also expanding as I write this. New buildings with new technology.

Erica

TAMUT is an awesome college! It allows me to receive the degree that I choose. The faculty there works very hard for their students to know what they need in order to graduate and obtain their degree. The school is a very good school, I love it there.

The small size of the campus make me feel not comfortable than a larger campus would. Everyone is inviting and very friendly. I felt like I was at home the second I moved into the dorms. I'm so happy I chose Texas A&M Texarkana. I love the organizations on campus as well as Greek life.

Precious

I absolutely love A&M Texarkana. I love how small it is which gives off a family vibe. Everyone knows everyone and is super nice and helpful, The faculty is amazing and willing to do whatever they can to help their students. The whole school is just one big family from the students, to the faculty, to the cafeteria people. A&M Texarkana has a comfortable feel to it.

Sophia

Texas A&M was hands down the best 4 years of my life. From the moment I toured the campus my senior year of high school to the moment I drove away as an official graduate with my car packed full, my time there was wonderful. The Aggies are truly a forever family that welcome and accept you into their community. They pride themselves on having more student clubs and organizations than any other school in the nation. Trends are set at Texas A&M for college culture, and the heart of devotion to the school is shared by all. This school gave me joy in learning and connecting to people of all walks of life. I met people and became friends with people I never would have had the opportunity to meet or know otherwise. The staff makes time for you and cares about your success as a student. The class size is perfect, large groups as freshman in core classes down to small ratio classes as a senior. I felt welcomed, accepted, heard, and celebrated at my school. It is my pride and joy to be known as an Aggie. Whoop!

Terry

I Love being apart of this school! The lab experience I have gotten is so much better compared to other universities! I am at the new RELLIS campus in college station, I'm so happy TAMUT has opened a new branch in college station! This program has changed the way I fell about school, it's nice having a professor know me by name and not just a seat number (due to the small class sizes, that allow us a lot of lab experience).

Kolby

A&M Texarkana is a very nice place, but it has its quirks as everything does. Some of the professors don't have standards for teaching. There are awesome activities going on usually and people always seem to e involved and having a good time. The staff is very helpful and they really seem to care most of the time.