Harlingen, TX
Texas State Technical College Harlingen

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Texas State Technical College Harlingen

Justice

Texas State Technical College- Harlingen is a pretty good school. It's a great place to receive an education fro a technical career and especially great for finishing up the General Core. TSTC is very affordable and I definitely recommend it to anyone wh9o want to receive a quality education for a great price.

Sharon

I have enjoyed being a TSTC - Harlingen student. There's local people there that I either personally know, or have seen before. I've never had anyone look at me in a wrong way. All of the students and staff that I have encountered there are extremely helpful and friendly.

Kimberly

Texas State Technical College located at Harlingen is a very comforting and welcoming campus. Most students are there to get the Basic Courses out of the way and will offer other students help. They have tutoring located upstairs if someone is lacking academically as well as the teachers who offer their office hours to anyone. The campus holds monthly activities for anyone to join in such as pool table competitions and green garden planting. I would recommend this community college to anyone who needs a helping hand and who are also limited on money.

Juan

Good college to your basics and maybe get an associates degree. They don't offer much many four year degree plans but they will help you get your basics down and transfer to a four year university. The overall feel is good and would recommend anyone to come here

Mario

Fine, The best thing about this school is being close to home. The campus is impressive, but the staff leave something to be desired... For example, I'm in the tool and die program and it appears the some of our machines are in the Waco campus... The board doesn't want to pay the shipping.... This mentality is rampant through out the campus, I'm sure the department I'm in isn't the only one dealing with this.

My overall opinion of being a student at Texas State Technical College in Harlingen and being a woman in the Auto Body Collision Program is very interesting. I am a hands-on type of gal, and well I'm not the one to be sitting behind a desk answering phone calls. My classmates which are mostly males are very respectful and always have my back when I need the help. My instructors are so nice and kind to me. They instruct step by step until I tell them that I'm satisfied on doing it on my own. Usually all they have to teach it once cause I'm a fast learner. The school itself is very peaceful and everyone is nice. I love it here and I just started.

Alejandro

If I could turn back time and change something in my senior year , it would be made to take more college classes and apply for more scholarships for life after high school is very difficult, because now just not me I have to worry about only by the school, but I also worry about the fact the need to work in order to have an adequate livelihood to pay for my classes and materials . Financial support is essential to the life of any student, during my senior year the school offered free college classes , take some but not enough if you could reach back time and take many more classes , like would not miss any scholarship application because right now I feel the financial need and something that stresses me too .

It's only contact you need more Free Green areas or areas where students can distract the mind or a place trenquilo paragraph Thinking .

The persons that only think about playing or " College life" because they only cause problems.

Most of my fellow classmates are dedicated to their work and studies because they are mature enough to kow their goals in li...

Most of my fellow classmates are dedicated to their work and studies because they are mature enough to kow their goals in life.

texas state technical college have tutors and computers everywhere around camup to your assesibility. they have the Q.E.P. Which is quality enhancement plan that is designed to improve learning and the learning environment for us students. tstc has concentrated on math because it is one of the subjects students have more trouble with. this program helps with like i just said before tutors as well as smaller classes.

Amanda, please stop being so care free! I mostly spent my time the way my high school self thought was the best way spending it. Oh, I was wrong. Obtaining better grades is now and should have always been my priority. Amanda, ask questions. Something as simple as that, could have given me knowledge to opportunities I didn’t know I could have had. Join a club that will teach you about responsibility, leadership, and commitment. Getting involved has helped me know my surroundings and meet people that might come in handy someday. Knowing that I graduated without actually trying my best in high school is motivating me to study harder. Having a more flexible schedule, I have time to finish a certificate degree in leadership academy and also for my ISC gym club. Volunteering in my college is kind of a challenge for me, but whenever I have an opportunity, I assist my school service squad. Having more discipline and managing my time better are some qualities I’ve learned in my first college semester and I’m sure will help me with my CPA career. If I could do it now, high school self could do it then.

john-Ray

The gym is pretty well around and the cafeteria is pretty swelll. The southern comfort of all the participants here at TSTC.

Such a small school. The enviormet is so basic. The fields of athletics is pretty small. The staff of basics can be rude, racist, and even in some cases a little to touchy.

Hailey

Considering the old me would find the new me very credible in a physical aspect (based on the lifting I've done in college and how it has sculpted my body), I would prompt the old me to not only implement lifting and researching in the field to get a head start on my career as a sports scientist, but for my general overall health. My senior self would be in an Illinois high school, as I left home at 18 in search of a new start in a different state. Eventually I made my way back to Texas for college (as it was much cheaper), but I would absolutely hound the old me to move back to Texas pronto to get a move on my schooling. I would be so much further ahead had I not lollygagged around for a year in Illinois after graduating. My senior self would sure get an earful. I would also make it a point to introduce myself to coffee and it's wonderful awakening effects. Oh how I wish a time machine existed.

There's really nothing I can look back and say that I was missing out on because I didn't know. This college is pretty basic. You get classes knocked out of the way for a quarter of the money you would pay at a higher level university. So overall I'm not complaining.

A person looking for a rich social life, fraternities, sororities, or nice housing. It's a pretty basic school but good for getting basics done if you're low on cash.

Texas State Technical College Harlingen administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.