The College of New Jersey Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for The College of New Jersey

Larisa

Overall, TCNJ is a great school! In all honesty, my mom had to trick me to visit the campus before applying because I was very anti-TCNJ. Everyone from my high school went there and I was so against it. However, after the tour I completely understood why so many of my friends applied to TCNJ and I was convinced that this was the school for me! I didn't regret my decision to apply early decision for even a minute! Throughout my years at TCNJ my professors were always accessible to talk about professional and personal matters. They also were willing to help with job searches and internships as well. Small class sizes (my largest class only had 31 people in it) allowed me to form relationships with my professors and classmates that I still maintain today. Although TCNJ is not the most diverse campus, I was able to find great friends by participating in a variety of clubs on campus. There are clubs on campus for just about every hobby possible, and if you can't find a club you like, the process of forming a club is easy and encouraged. I also had an amazing opportunity to live with international students in the International House on campus for two years of college. This broadened my world view and opened me up to experiences I could have never anticipated. My years at TCNJ were academically challenging, and fulfilling while also maintaining the full college experience.

I personally love my school. I have met amazing people here and found my passion for a future degree. The campus itself is beautiful, and students are always outside when it is warm out. I have always liked my professors and, for the most part, felt connected to them.

lexie

I absolutely love my school and would not want to go anywhere else!