Santa Clarita, CA
The Master's University and Seminary

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend The Master's University and Seminary

Jessy

Don't assume that just because you may be in the top 10 of your class and have higher than a 4.0 average, that college is going to be a breeze first semester. It won't be. Don't stop working hard, keep your scholarship, but also don't stress yourself out. In the midst of your school work and studying make sure to make time to get to know the people around you, on your wing, and in your dorm. Don't be scared to meet new people and reach out. Above all else, trust in the Lord for He is gracious and sovereign and He will provide. Remain faithful. "Give all your worries and cares to God for He cares about you" 1Peter 5:7.

If you desire to learn, know, and worship our great God and Savior more with each passing day then you should attend The Master's College. If you want to be educated about the world with a solid Christian perspective then you should come to this school. If you want to make life long friendships and be encouraged by others around you then you should come to this school. If you are broken and hurting and desperately in need of a Savior who will love you with a love unfathomable then you should come to this school.

Kate

Great for learning and getting closer with the Lord and fellow believers.

Great for learning and getting closer with the Lord and fellow believers.

I would tell myself of the many things I will learn. I would make sure that I were prepared mentaly for the many things I will learn. Growing closer to the Lord was the most important thing I will ever learn. This college drew me closer to the Lord and even maybe helped save me from eternal death in hell. Along with other things it taught me how to deal with evangelism. That is why we are here on this earth is to defend ourselves against all evil and tell others of Christ love. That is what this college teaches. I would tell myself of the many opportunites that I get to learn like studying abroad, getting to know wonderful professors and fellow believers. The ministrey opportunites also include helping the people in the community and telling of our Lord and Savior who can save us. I would also tell myself to make good friends which will last a life time. There are also believers there to encourage along with the willing professors who are there to help you through hard times you have in college. I would tell myself not to worry but trust in the Lord who saves.

Getting closer to the Lord and other believers.

Nathan

I would tell myself: Don't go through this whole rigmarole of forcing yourself through majors that you don't really like and convincing yourself to enjoy things that you don't, all because you think that they will provide a livelihood for you. Pursue what you truly love doing and do well, and figure out how to make a living off of it later. It will save you a lot of time and anguish -- and don't worry, it'll all work out.

The kind of person who wants their place of education to also be a place to strengthen and deepen their faith and relationship with Jesus Christ; who wants an excellent Biblical background enmeshed with an excellent education; and who wants professors and aministrators who are truly and personally invested in your success

The kind of person who wants a large, bustling campus; who wants to live close to the city; and isn't comfortable with a few rules.

Joshua

Don't expect it to solve all of your problems. You'll still be you even in college. Have a roommate...I don't recommend rooming alone. Don't isolate yourself. Be willing to hang out with other people. Don't procrastinate...it makes things worse. Realize it is not as easy as community college.

The learning environment is the best thing about The Master's College. They hold to Biblical principles and the Gospel.

Difficulty of courses is probably the worst, but not harder than at other four year colleges, probably...just harder than city college.

Jeanette

As a high school senior I would tell myself it is okay to ask for help. For example, it is not best to wait until the last minute to ask professors for tutoring or resources that will help with the class. The college provides numerous tutoring services that have proved to be helpful with the classes. The professors will also know that you are making an effort to pass when you ask for help or go to tutoring. Another example is asking for assistance with financial aid. The financial aid offices may be delayed occasionally or do not always recieve all of the documents and it is recommended to check with a financial aid officer to make sure everything is taken care of. The transition from high school to college life is fun but it is important to stay focused and make use of the opportunities I am offered. Time management, studying, and prioritizing is also important factors in being successful in college.

Crystal

I would tell someone too start thinking about what they wanted to do before there get to their senior year. If they don’t know what to do after high then they should talk too there teachers or guidance councilor of the school to see if he/she could help you out. During your junior/senior year should be ready for college and know what you going too do. During your senior year is just getting you ready for college but once you get into college it’s a totally on your own. There won’t be, as much teachers helping you out, so pretty much you have to get up and start your own life. What you do in high school and college will determine what you will get out of life doing. Either the career you love to do or a job that you don’t like to do. It is all up to you no one else can stop you. Now you are at the end of the road and your graduated high school and now college, this is the time you can go and explore what you have learned the pass 12+years of you life.

Alexandra

If I could talk to myself one year ago, I'm not sure what I would say. I can hardly put into words all of the things that I have learned over the past six months. The challenges that I have faced in college, both spiritually and academically, are far beyond what I expected. It is hard to remember what I was like last May; I feel like I have changed so much. When I think about myself in high school, there are a few things that I regret, one of which in the lack of time that I invested in my relationship with the Lord. If I could, I would tell myself to invest as much time and energy into the relationship as possible. I realize that if I had been more serious about my walk with Christ then I would have avoided many of the issues that I faced with my friends. I would have also had a better work ethic that would translate to college. It is much harder to form good habits under pressure than to end bad habits in times of ease. I realize that my faith affects every facet of my life at school.

The worst thing about The Master's College is that it is very easy to sort of float around and "live off of the fumes" of other believers. The college is designed to give students a solid education with a Christian world view so they will be able to approach life outside of the Christian community with discernment and understanding. They do a great job of teaching the core priciples of Christianity, and so the challenge becomes to make sure that you personally apply the truth you are given, and not just float by as it is easy to do.

This school is for anyone who is seeking to deepen their relationship and understanding of the one true God. It is also for anyone who is seeking truth. Believers are not the only people who can benefit from the environment at The Master's College. It is a great school for anyone who wants to be challenged academically and spiritually.

Abigail

The Master's College is full of people who truly love Christ and live it out. There is such an excellent community of loving people here who I am so blessed to be around. It's not perfect, just seems more perfect than all the other colleges in the world.

"No good thing will God withhold from those who walk with integrity." -Psalm 84:11. Before coming to The Master's college two years ago prayers of a place to know God better and be surrounded by his children were on my heart and mind. Though I didn't think it was possible for such a place to exist and though I certainly did not expect it, God seems to have a way of working things out more wonderfully than we could imagine and I believe He honored my prayers because they honored Him. TMC is rightly named so because of the divine hand which seems to encompass the place, people and all its happenings. Some refer to us notoriously as the “Master's bubble” because the college is something completely separate from all that surrounds it. As I ponder all the loving fellowship and warm wisdom from genuinely caring professors and comrads over I've received here over the years I'm full of gratitude. After I graduate I know God has good for me and that no other college could have prepared me as well for whatever it is out there as The Master's College has.

Generally, but not always someone who wants to know more about Christ or the bible. Honestly God will bring you here if He wants you here. I initially came to honor my father's wishes and because I wanted to know God more; it was the best decision of my life. I had another friend who was an atheist who came here and the whole time his mom was praying for him. After getting many many questions answered by caring professors he became a believer, and I am so thankful to know him call him a friend now.

Ryan

The Master's College is a place where the Bible is taught in a way that will challenge and develop all that you have ever been taught before about the God; if you thought you knew the Bible before, you thought wrong.

I arrived on campus the first day knowing that I would learn new things. However, I could hardly imagine that my entire perspective on God and His Word would be completely shaken as it has been during my time at the Master's College. The Bible has become more than just a book that is beneficial to know; instead, it is a mountain of treasure and riches which I can only hope to scrape the surface of after a lifetime of study. Moreover, the students and professors here exemplify what it means to live biblical ideals. One does not understand the man's potential until He has seen what God has done with those who are part of the Master's College.

The Master's College is more than just a 'Christian School'; it is definitively a Bible School. Anyone who is not interested in learning more about God and His word have no good reason to attend.

Elyse

My school is a place where you learn a lot, make incredible friends, have fun, live in a great community, and have a lot of opportunities for community service inside and outside of the school.

I have learned a lot from my college experience, both in and outside of the classroom. I have better learned how to make decisions, how to relate to people, how to manage time, how to write, how to research, and how to work with others. I have had a blast travelling abroad, made new friendships that I value probably more than anything else in my college experience, and genuinely felt like I have helped the community. I have learned about art, music, philosophy, science, history, and human culture. College thus far has been an incredible experience in my life, and I am looking forward to what lies ahead for the rest of my college career.

The worst thing about my school is how much it costs. It is a private school and it is very expensive, which is why I am filling out this scholarship application.

The Master's University and Seminary administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.