Santa Clarita, CA
The Master's University and Seminary

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend The Master's University and Seminary

I would tell myself to prepare better, and to start looking into colleges earlier. Also I would have saved more money, so i can financially afford school.

Private Christian School, striving to grow its student knowledge in their career through a christian persepective.

A person searching to learn more about Christ, and looking to grow long lasting friendships in a very friendly environment.

Benjamin

My classmates are a conglomeration of cultures united under Christ for the common goal of living holy and absolutely/eternally effective lives to the glory of our great King with a zeal to grow in righteous maturity, intellectual efficacy, and love for humanity.

At The Master's College the professors are a committed group of diverse men and women from many nationalities who have applied themselves to their field and to their students with a vigor I hope to achieve some day. It may seem hard to believe, but I'm not stretching the truth at all in complimenting them so. Sure they are not perfect but intstructors, educators, and mentors of their caliber are a rare breed indeed. Other schools I considered harbored great intellects, but their impact was not nearly so deep or profitable to rational growth in developing powerful wisdom.

My first semester in college made a profound change in how I defined myself and understood life. Given the chance to talk to myself as a high school senior I would offer a challenge. College is a serious matter and is worth working hard for. I knew then that the world was a complicated and dangerous place and some day it would be my turn to enter it without childhood safeties, but where was my place? How do I fit in on the complex scene? I can now answer that such a purposeful position is not something just handed over on someone's eighteenth birthday party, it is created and earned. The freedom is mine to work for what is good or to lay back and watch my life fall apart. So I would challenge my earlier self to consider this as I became frustrated with applications, finances, and rigorous classes. Do I want to become a man of honor? Do I want to help repair the faults of the world that confront me? Yes! Do I want comrades in this crazy world, both to protect and to keep me alive? Yes! Then get to work.

Rosalie

Don't put off the application process. Taking a year off is a really good idea but you should still go through the process so then it's even easier when you apply to school again at the end of 2009/2010. Speaking of which, you should start your application process right at the beginning of the 2009/2010 school year. This will give you enough time to critique your work and look into colleges more in depth. You will learn a lot about your self in the year you take off. You will learn you love to write social commentaries but what you really want to do is teach High School Art. You can still do writing on the side, but you need a degree to teach so get that done and keep the writing as a hobby. Maybe you'll make a living off both, who knows. But make sure you get the most out of your major.

Jeremiah

My classmates are all very competitive in their schoolwork and strive to excel in class.

If I could go back to my high school self, I would simply tell myself to really take advantage of the study skills that the administrative staff was trying to teach us throughout all of high school. The reason why is because they really came in handy last semester and helped me to get the grades that I got and I will continue to use them.

A person who isn't truly living a life that is living a life for God should not attend this school.

Beth

If I could go back in time and talk to my high school self, I would have a few tips for the college life. First of all, I would advise my younger self to ask more questions my freshman year. People do not expect newbies to know everything- they are just waiting to help. Asking librarians for help on papers, financial aid counselors for scholarship direction, teachers for study help, even upper classmen for college street smarts-- these people can help you keep from making stupid mistakes. I also would tell myself to not worry so much about being cool and popular at college. The truth is- college is so different from high school. Everyone has friends at college regardless of how cool you were in high school. I would also tell myself that teachers are not your enemies. They genuinely want students to succeed. Lastly, I would tell myself to not freak out about the load of work. It seems scary at first when you get your syllabus or realize you have three papers due the same weekend-- but it always gets done, and if you take it one day at a time, everything will turn out okay.

The Master's College is determined to do everything excellently. Their academics are high quality, especially their theological studies. However, while they are best known for their theological degrees, the college also have outstanding music, communication, biology, computer, and education departments. People looking for an affordable premium education should apply at The Master's College. The College is a great place for people who are looking for a good education but can't afford it. Master's has a great financial aid program. Also, those looking for unforgettable experiences would love the student life and teachers of Masters.

When I brag about my college, I brag most about the music department at Master's. The teachers encourage their students toward better musicianship, and also help their students to learn lessons for life. I had teachers who pushed me to be the best I could be and showed me by example how hard work pays off. I learned discipline, time management, respect for others, how to work as a team in af performing environment, and how to listen well to others. I loved the music department because they trully loved their art, which inspired me to love it more.

Korina

They hold Scripture as the number one priority. All the teacher really care about your well being. You can be spiritually feed while learning brom some of the best minds in our nation.

Great job on taking electives at comunity college. You'll spend a lot less money in the long run!

Anyone who is serious about earning the best education possible

Carissa

That one needs to take advantage of every opportunity - get all you can out of classes and don't let social activities take over time.

If I could go back and talk to myself as a high school senior, I would have told myself to enjoy life! Make the most of every opportunity! Learn all you can! Experience many things! When I was in high school, I was so caught up in getting good grades and the future of college that I forgot what life was all about. My freshman year in college was resultingly very stressful as I continued to try as hard as possible to do perfectly at everything. I wish that I would have realized that while yes, it is important to work extremely hard, it is also crucial that I take advantage of all of the opportunities I have in this stage of my life. I need to get to know wise and experienced professors, to meet new people with their different thoughts and ideas, to travel as much as possible to different culutres, and to try and have an impact on the community around me. In the end, those elements make up the most important aspects of life and those experiences are as equally important to my college education as all the time spent in class and in the library.

Sometimes the focused placed on the campus community makes one feel like your own personal focus on academics and future career is wrong or misplaced. One sometimes feels guilty about focusing so much on practice and academics.

Talkative, conservative, fairly focused, tight knit groups, friendly and fun to be around.

Be flexible. The future is uncertain. And while you do need to be certain about what you choose to do, it's okay to take your time and think about what that it is. It's okay to think about what you want to major or minor in. Take different classes, but don't be scared of the work load; if you persevere and do your best, you will succeed. So be faithful. Be open to different ideas about life, learning and what you want to do. You may change your mind, even after a year or two of classes. I certainly did. So stay flexible and teachable. Learn all you can now. Be open to new opportunities, jobs and ideas. Don't be shy! You never know when you'll learn something that will prove beneficial in the future. It may even be that one thing you may have thought was somewhat pointless to learn. There is a point to everything even if you don't see it now. So learn, serve, be humble, be teachable, be flexible. You won't regret it. And don't forget to be friendly and smile to all!

Atmosphere of the campus, it's peaceful and feels very safe. It's also small and tight knit which I like.

Julie

I think that I would tell myself to try harder. That is the biggest lesson I have learned in college thus far and I wish someone would have told me that before I started college. I thought my high school prepared me well for college, but it was no match for the rigorous classes here. I also would tell myself to manage my time. It was the first time I was away from home with no mom or dad to tell me when I could go hang out and when I had to stay home to finish a big project. That is another big lesson that I had to learn the hard way in college... I had to fail at something before I succeded at it. Knowing these things NOW, I have done better with trying harder and managing my time but it would have been so helpful if someone had told me these things and given me tips about how to accomplish them.

I think that first and foremost the person who is not a Christian should not attend this school. I think that someone who is not willing to be a team player would not do well at this school. Also someone who does not like rules should not go to this school.

I think the most frustrating thing about my school is that it is so small... sometimes it is like you are trapped in the proverbial "bubble." It is hard to get out of it and realize that there are lots of other opportunites available to you that are not necessarily on the campus. It is hard to break out of the "bubble" and make friends with other people that do not go to the same school as you. It is hard to meet people that are not in your dorm as well.

Andrew

I would say: "make the most of relationship opportunities at college. I had chances to get to know more people in very close ways and I didn't always pursue those.

You must claim to be a Christian to come here, since it's a Christian college. I would say any solid conservative, bible-believing Christian would be right at home here--someone who wants fellowship with other Christians, bible-based teaching, and opportunities to serve and get invovled in the church.

The spiritual atmosphere here. Everyone at this campus is so Christ-centered and committed to my growth as a believer in Jesus Christ.

The Master's University and Seminary administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.