Cypress, CA
Trident University International

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Trident University International

Deon

I really enjoy Trident University International. I'm currently a active duty service member in the United States Air Force, and Trident has a great program for all service members. They're understanding and very military friendly. I'm happy I found TUI.

Veronika

Overall, I love this school. I have been to a traditional university and it just wasn't for me. Trident is great for people looking for a little flexibility.

The academics at Trident have challenged me more than any other institution. Challenge is good. I've learned a lot in the two terms that I have been at Trident.

The only thing that I can say is that I would like to see the online classroom to be more interactive and modern.

I brag about how I am able to work on my assignments anywhere with wi-fi. I brag that I can go on vacation if I want to and still attend school towards my bachelor's degree.

A person that is a big procrastinator. A person that cannot schedule themselves effectively.

A self-starting person should absolutely attend this school. A person that does well with computers and word processing software.

Jerry

I enjoyed achieving my Bachelor Degree from Trident University International. The professors provided career related material that allowed me to use in everyday life. The research papers that had to be written were intense and required more research than a traditional college.

Trident University International administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.