Washington, DC
Trinity Washington University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Trinity Washington University

Lillian

I would tell myself to take advantage of the career development center as soon as I get into college. In junior year, students usually go and see them for questions and advice, but it is better to start as early as the second semester. I would also advise myself to start doing internships early. More than one internship is better, because I can develop skills and put it on my resume. I would tell myself to take advantage of more clubs and organizations. This is helpful for resumes. I also think it is best to get to know the alumni. They can give advice on what to expect in college and how they can connect with each other through their own Alumni department located in the school building. Lastly, I would tell myself to enjoy the excerise room, because I haven't regualry used it. Excersie not only is effective for the body, but also for the mind. Classes are hectic and it cost thousands of dollars for the four years that I'm there. I would say to myself that excerising in the school athletic facility can do wonders for your mind, body, and soul.

I thought the school would be in the state of Washington, but when I read it clearly, the location is in the District of Columbia.

A persom who is looking to understand their field of interst in a small classroom. In other schools, the classrooms looks like an auditorium filled with a lot of people. In this school, you receive more attention from your professors when you need to ask questions and you also gain feedbacks and participate in group discussions much better.

Reflecting on my past decisions regarding my education, if i could go back to my senior year in high school I would tell meself to take my foreign language seriously. By compeleting assignments and projects on time and to the best of my ability was great,if I would've placed more time into studying, I believe that I would've been able to better perform in my language courses. Another aspect that I would've enjoyed would be getting involved in more community service based organizations. While in college I really learned the meaning of giving to others and fully understood the importance of giving.

Individuals that are tunnel visioned and do not want to meet new people that will have an amazing impact on your life.

Because the small class sizes allowed for me to develop a personal relationship with my professors as well as allowed me the ability to venture out and make more connections within my network.

Clementine

My school is known as women's school which was founded by the Sisters of Notre Dame de Namur in 1897. They wanted to prove that a woman was not born only to take care of her husband, children or to cook but a woman could be well educated as a man. My school encourages women to stay in school, focus for their future and they want women to succeed and not depend on anyone else than themselves.

If I could go back to my high school senior and give myself advices. I would tell myself to not give up every time things start to get difficult and to focus more on what you want for your future and stop following or listening to what your classmates are doing. I would pay more attention on homework, review for my quizzes and exams. I would listened and do what my parents and teachers ask me to do in order for me to improve my grades. I would come to school on time, joined clubs at school for extra curriculums. I would do anything I could to do well on my SAT by practicing every hard. Once I graduated, I would do anything I could to stay on top of my study in college and not get lazy.

In my school, everyone is not just a student but their own person. Professors in our school make sure to get to know any individual in their classroom and take care of each one of us own problems so that we can succeed in school and do well.

Monique

What I have gotten out of my college experience is the feeling of accomplishment. I feel that I have accomplished what it means to be a "Trinity Woman", which is to up hold the highest of standards for education. I have the feeling that women can do anything in this world that they set their mind and make major contributions to society. I believe that getting an education at an all women's college has been the best thing that has ever happened to me because it teaches me prinicples and morals. It has been valuable for me to attend this instituion of higher education because it keeps me focused and determined on what my goals for the future are. It is also valuable that I have attended because it teaches me women diserve an education as well (no matter what circumstances may come). Lastly, the most important reason as to why it has been valuable to attend my school is that it teaches me the meaning of sisterhood. I feel as though I have a second family and that I am loved no matter what I say or do. Trinity Wahsinton University is what womens education means.

I consider the worst thing about my school to be when we have to reserve a room for an activity because sometimes administration forgets to set up. Also, the fact that we can't use certain rooms for events becasue of scheduling conflicts. I am in the Performing Arts Club at my school and the library has a stage that is bigger than the stage in the auditorium. We could use that for rehearsals and performances. I understand that we have to abide by those rules but that room needs to be utilized.

The most fustrating thing about Trinity Washington University is that they only provide a limited number of scholarship oppurinities. When your're a freshmen you are considered for certain scholarships based on academic achivememt or community work (Girl Scouts). Once you've completed your freshmen year it is hard to find more aid because it is beging given to incoming freshmen. Along with the FAFSA and the renewable scholarships you automatically get for the new year it seems like there is no more financial aid assisstance. My institiution of higher education is great, but I wish for more scholarships.

Lacey

There is a song out on the radio about college consisting of sleeping in, partying, and eating a lot of food. Perhaps this is what a college experience is like for some students, but for me it’s quite different. That is not to say it does not have it’s perks. Being a college student has taught me how to put myself out there infront of my classmates, making speeches and interacting in club events. My professors and newly found knowledge has exposed me to a scary, yet exciting world. A world I was once sheltered from. I have learned how to mature through the dealings of stress that life delivers. I have opened a door to my future that otherwise would have remained sealed. It is because of college that I have realized my desire to teach, learn and to travel. Lastly, I have gained a perception of who I want to be in the future, starting with who I am today.

The teacher:class ratio which makes it easier to learn. The small campus which makes it easier to get around.

So far, my college experience at Trinity has been one of the best experiences yet. I've gained alot of promising relationships with my professors and I can tell that they genuinely care about my education and my future. I find comfort in knowing that I can get help from any of the faculty at Trinity. Everyone is always lending a helping hand and willing to give out helpful resources.

I brag most about how caring and concerned the teachers and faculty are about the students. The many helpful resources such as tutoring, writing centers, etc that the school offers.

Joel

The College experience in my opinion is somewhat overwhelming. I am without my parents now and have the opportunity to make decisions for myself. I love the experience as it enables me to be more responsible and mature. I value this time in college and I know that if I show the skills of persistency and diligence towards my education that I will be able to have great success. Along with maturity and responsibility, I have been able to become more social and outgoing. I have made many new friends and it gives me great joy to be around them. The Motto of the College that I attend is "Enter to Learn, Go Forth to Serve". I love this Motto because of its significance. When we think of the College experience we come to realize that we are not here for ourselves. We are attending our respective colleges to learn so that we may acquire a great career. That career enables us to serve others. As we serve others, they will be happy and we will be happy too. I am grateful for this marvellous opportunity to attend College and I look forward to learning many more valuable lessons here.

Kaila

Although I go to a community college and have only been in college for a short time, the time has been very valuable for me. I have been able to discover what type of people I want to surround myself with and have opened my eyes to the fact that I am the master of my fate. I can do whatever I put my mind to, and I realized this within the first few weeks of my freshman year of college. Throughout high school, I did not believe in myself. But after putting my mind to it, I now know that I I can do whatever I dream of. I value my time at Cuyahoga Community College because it is not helping me find out who I am, it is helping me shape who I am going to be.

keith

Well, for one I have learned lots of things, for my major and things about life. I have learned alot in my field of study and I have also learned what it means to have an education. I work at a dealership and all of the techs tell me to stay in school or they'll hunt me down. I see why, they bust their knuckles everyday and strain their backs. Only to come home and barely have enough money to keep food on the table. I pay for my school out of MY pocket and it has given my a whole new look on education. I love learning now, even if its about something not related to school. Even when I get my bachelors degree I will keep learning. School is very valuable to me. I'm going to get my degree no matter what, weather I get this scholarship or not. I've been doing it on my own so far, but I could use some help to lift this monkey on my back. If you have read this far into my paragraph then you have looked at the rest of my info, so thank you. Keith Merritt

denesha

So far, with my college experience I feel that I have gained so much. I have gotten the opportunity to experience living on my own for the first time. In addition, I have learned how to be more responsible as far as making sure I go to class everyday and study so that I earn the best grades that I can. It has been valuable to attend school because it is preparing me for my career in the future. Also, college gave me the opportunity to achieve one of my goals, which was to play college basketball. College basketball has made me more confident in the classroom and has helped me to succeed academically. College has been a great experience for me and I know it will still be after I graduate.

Any woman who wants to attend a school where she will excel, experience great professors, and get a good educational experience should come to Trinity. The professors are caring and don't mind helping you whenever that see a student in need of help.

Trinity Washington University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.