Washington, DC
Trinity Washington University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Trinity Washington University

Jameka

My school is best known for being and all womens historical college. It is also known for being graduating great women in our society today. Among these great women include Nancy Pelosi, Speaker of The House for the united states,.

My college experience so far has been wonderful. I have gotten a great deal of knowledge from my classes. The thing I value most about my experience are my proffesors. The professors work very hard to make sure that every one is learning the required material. They teach us that in addition to making good grades we must actually learn something! I experienced this first hand in my mathematics class. Before i came to Trinity i hated math it disgusted me and also frustrated me. Once i started working close with my teacher i made it my mission to conquer math in which I am still doing today! I appreciate my education because it will help me to better not only my mind, but i can apply the concepts that i learn in college to my everyday life!

The worst thing about my school is the graduation rate. It is very low. I beleive if Trinity gets its graduation rate up more people will want to attend.

Nancy

Hey girl, your time is up. What are you plans for September? I think you should strive to attend Florida International University. I know that's your top pick so what the hold up. You need to stop worrying about whether or not your parents can afford you tuition and do whatever you need to do because this is important. Let me tell you from experience the more you put it off the harder it is to get back into th groove of things. It's time for you to start thinking of yourself as an adult. College life is one experience that will help you get there believe me. It's totally different from high school. No one will phone home because you didn't show up from class or turn in required assignments. Don't let me scare you cause it's well worth it. So apply to the school of your choice and some back ups just in case. If you need a loan apply for one cause soon you'll want a house, car, and family and you can't depend on you parents forever. Plus Burger King can't buy what you want. Later.

The best thing about Trinity is it's helping characteristics. Professors here don't want to see you fail but encourage you to exit the class with the knowledge needed for the next one. The professors teach you life skills that prepares you for your career. I oper door policy is a personal favorite. No appointments are required here so feel free to just drop by.

The type of person that is willing to learn should attend Trinity. If you just want to get by and obtain an easy degree Trinity is not the institution for you. There is no slack here especially if you're interested in nursing. It's a lot of hardwork, reading, and typing.

Keonna

If I could go back in time and talk to myself as a high school senior, I would tell myself to start off going to community college first if you don't have alot of money saved up. I wanted to go to a university so bad, and I got my wish but now I'm struggling with the money to pay for it. So to anyone that doesn't have much money, GO TO A COMMUNITY COLLEGE! I wish I would've listened. The next thing I would tell myself is to take the SAT more than once so that if you do bad the first time, you can always do better the second time or third or fourth time. The last piece of advice I would give myself is to save up money and don't blow it on useless things such as clothes, shoes, etc. Every penny counts and can help you go to the college of your dreams.

The best thing i consider about my school is the small class sizes. I don't feel overwhelmed by the number of people in my class, and one on one help is very easy to get from the teachers. By having small class sizes, I have gotten better grades, and i've never been so proud of myself in all my years of going to school!

The worst thing i consider about my school is the campus size. It's way too small and everything is so far away such as malls, food places, etc. Even though the school I go to is pretty good, they could make the campus bigger for all the money students are paying to go there.

Tyshea

Trinty is well known for it's literal values and it's all girl interior morals and values.

I would tell myself to focus more on applying myself towards my courses and studies. I would have a more older outlook on life as a teenage entering into a adult world of study. I would tell myself to take as many courses as I could because college course are very expensive. I would tell myself to apply for more scholarships early while still attending high school. I would tell myself to make better decisions while in high school because those decisions you will remember for a life time. As a teenage living home , do not forget to thank your parents for the easy life they provided for you as a teenage beacuse entering college is not so easy being away from home and being the decision maker in my life.

A narrow minded person because when attending Trinity you encounter women from all walks of life.

Andrea

I would tell myself that it is very important for me to do well academically. I would have told myself that I should have kept my GPA above a 3.5 to be competitive. College life is about learning and having fun. I would inform myself that being flashy and not studying is not going to help me in college. Studying is very important and I wish I would have done more of it in high school to prepare me for college.

I wish we had a entertainment complex with a movie theatre. We should have more food selections also.

tianna

My classmate are so helpful . They are a call a way when i need them .

My classmate are so helpful . They are a call a way when i need them .

trinity has a wonderful arts in science program

I would say stay focus in always start my work before the deadline time .

Keonna

I would tell myself to save. Save save save big time for college and all of it's expenses because you could never have enough money for the school you want to go to. Take the SAT and ACT more than once to make sure you can get the best possible score. Study hard for the SAT / ACT also so you won't do bad the first time. Also don't cram for those types of tests, get plenty of sleep, and during the day of the test, relax your mind and take your time, and also eat a good breakfast so your stomach won't growl loud! APPLY FOR SCHOOLS EARLY. that's the biggest advice i would give myself. Apply for schools early and don't wait until the last minute to fill out the FAFSA either so you won't be so behind on everything. And most importantly, apply for as many scholarships as you can, because when times get tough, those are the things that will help you get by, so you won't struggle in the future.

Sherdonna

My advice to parents and college students would be to first find the colleges that you can afford. Secondly, research as many colleges as possible to find which school best fit your criteria. By following the above steps, you will have easily adapted to the differences in the school because you've chosen what you wanted and wouldn't be anxious about the cost of tuition and living expenses. One of the most important aspects of life is your social status. Learning to communicate and interact with different groups, cultures, and religious can be difficult. Mastering that skill will allow you grow as a person and be able to work well with groups of diversity in the workforce. Joining extra-curricular activities is not only fun bur rewarding because that too will improve your interaction thus making the college experience less stressful and more enjoyable.

What I consider the best thing about my school is the professors because they instill in the students the benefits of continuing a collge education. There is never a time when you couln't communicate or interact with your professors because they are always there willing to facilitate and give you encouragement and provide steps to get you through this journey we call college. The professors enjoy their job and make it their duty to make their students feel welcomed and at ease.

The only person that I can think of that shouldn't attend Trinity College would be a person who doesn't want to learn and become successful and who wouldn't want that?

D'Anita

I would tell them to chooses the collee that's best for them financially, academically, and socially. I would also suggest they visit the college campus (especially if they plan to stay on campus) to get a feel of the campus itself and the surrounding area.

Viridiana

There are so many great institutions that thrive in excellent education. It is in those institutions where one grows to be independent, respected, hard working and prepared for the real world. Finding the right college takes effort but overall the desire to be further educated. A college experience is being on your own, making right decisions, and at the same time discovering who you are, so that you may have a bright future. Involve yourself and invest in that college because someday you may make a difference in your community, your country and even the world and perhaps win the prize that rewards and recognizes the excellence of your work.

Any one can attend this school, there is no reason why Trinity woudn't be an awesome choice.

Yes! Very much. Trinity is a small women's catholic college where students very much succeed. I tell my friends that we at Trinity receive individual attendtion from proffessors.

Trinity Washington University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.