Universal Technical Institute of Pennsylvania Inc Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Universal Technical Institute of Pennsylvania Inc

Matthew

The main draw to the campus is simply the Manufacturer Specific Advanced Training which are offered as an elective after your core class of Auto or Diesel. Or both. The Automotive side of learning is a little vague and outdated compared to other tech schools, however the Diesel courses are peak.

Ethan

Hey, My name is Ethan Thomas and I am so excited to go to UTI for Auto/Diesel program there I would greatly appreciate this scholar ship to help with my funding towards my college tuition its something that I dont currently have my moms a single parent and works hard but any help I could get I would appreciate. I have been working on cars and trucks since I was like 9 years old and when I got into cars it was like a hobby to me I woke up wanting to go outside working on the truck and cars helping either my grandpa or my dad both of them as well either worked on cars or had a auto shop so when they retired they started teaching me on how to work on cars like they did. And I am a quick learner so I would see them do it and they would have me either take it back apart or put it back on and that´s how I started learning just by the little things they tough me and when I got older they would tell me what to fix and I will fix it and then have them check over it.

Allendry

It is a school that give a lot of opportunity to student to start fresh and help student learn new thing and new technologies now in days are being revealed. My opinion is that is a great school to go to if you want to start a new life away from your parents and learn the way of life in the industrial.