Hope, AR
University of Arkansas Community College-Hope

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend University of Arkansas Community College-Hope

Carrenthia

I love the college. The instructors are the best, they really take out the time to help us get a clear understanding. If they know that you're giving it your all, they do things to give us extra help.

UACCH and your Future!

UACCH and your Future!

If you are looking for frat life and wild parties, I suggest you keep looking. At University of Arkansas Community College in Hope, AR, we focus on success. Yes, there are the screw-offs. The ones that are studying what they can put up their noses or whatever, but on the other end of the spectrum we have dedicated students who are willing to empower one another to succeed. The journey is difficult and challenging at any college you choose, but at UACCH you will find a strong group of students who cling to one another for the best interests of their futures. We work as a team... You can guarantee it.

Abby

If I could go back and tell myself something I would need to know about college, it would be that I need to work on my study habits. It is better to start getting good study habits before you enter into college, it just makes it a whole lot easier. College is going to be a lot harder than highschool. You need to make sure that you go to an advisor who is in the field that you are going into, so that you get the right information and send you in the right direction for the specfic major you are going to work towards. When you get to college do not wait till the last minute to do your work or study for a test, it will stress you out. You will be much more comfortable if you do it ahead of time. You will have way to many classes and work to wait till the last minute to do everything. I know sometimes it will seem impossible to get all of that homework you are going to have done, and you might get discouraged sometime about a test, but you can do it; just believe in yourself.

I really do not know what I do not like, I usually just go to my classes and then leave, other than when I have to go to the the libruary. Most of my friends stay busy with work or studing, so we do not hang out at the college. It would be nice to have a gym or some more rooms to hang out with friends, or more activities.

I do not really brag about my school. It is a good school and the teachers are great. They really care about a person's education and want to help as much as they can. I cannot say that about all teachers because I have not had them all, but the ones that I have had are good teachers. I like the college because it is in the town I live in so it makes it easy on me. Hope is a small college but I like that because that way a person can get to know people better.

Kendra

My school is best known for returning to the state champsionship after 50+ years. We have been in a drought but returned and played our hearts out in the championship game. We also had a terrible fire burn our school and it was rebuilt with donations from various vendors and private donors.

I would work harder and do more in the community to help ensure my success in college and life. I would change some decisions I made as far as classes and activities outside of school such as participate more in my church to get a better understanding of how things work and get support from the national church as far as financial aid.

A person that doesn't want to work or be pushed to their full potential should not come to my school. The professors work very hard to ensure that all needs are met. There is no reason anyone should fail unless they fail themselves before they get started.

University of Arkansas Community College-Hope administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.