New Orleans, LA
University of Holy Cross

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend University of Holy Cross

Perfect College

It is a great school!

Perfect College

It is a great school!

cheye

There is really nothing bad about my school except the fact that it doesn't have dorms.

The advice I would give myself is always ask question and do your own research on what classes you want to take and the college you want to go to. To take college seriously and that its alright to have fun but don't let it effect your school work. To learn where all the tutoring center are on campus. Learn to love the libaray because it will become your best friend. To not limit yourself to one place explore and find out thing for yourself! That books are cheaper online and you dont have to buy form the campus bookstore. To learn to manage your money because credit cards are not always good to have. To realize that everything today will effect tommorrow so be careful. Stay focused on your dream and eventually it will come. Start early looking for scholarships and don't get to many loans. that dropping classes don't look good on your transcript! That not all friends are real friends so be careful of the company you keep. That good friends are hard to find and as you get older your true friends will always stick around!

My school is best known for its nursing program. It one of the top school in new orleans. Also the ratio of teacher to student and the overall comfortable feeling of the college.

Regina

Our Lady of Holy Cross College is best know for its great programs offered for Nursing and the Allied health fields. The college is also know for its small atmosphere wich allows the students to recieve more one on one attention from the professors.

If I could go back in time and speak to myself as a high school senior I would advise myself to take my school work and the opportunity of being able to attend college more seriously. As a mature twenty seven year old recently returning to college I now realize how precious the opportunity to attend school is. I had attended college right after high school, but I had to take a break to care for my Mom. I now have the opportunity to finish what i had started. If i had only known in high school to take the experiance more seriously and know back then, as i do now, just how important it is to have a degree when entering the job market . After recieving a degree you no longer just have a job you have a career, and that can play a big part in sustaining financial stability and supporting oneself. Try not to abuse the new found freedom and responsibility i experianced when starting, enjoy the college life, but know that boyfriends, friends, and other petty things you put first before school work will come and go, but a degree is something you will have forever.

I brag about how helpful the staff and teachers have been, they go out of their way to help the students succeed. Everyone has been very supportive which is something i value especially since i was a little scared about returning to college after being out for a few years.

I would tell myself that school comes first and that my social life comes later. Also, I would tell myself to be nice to everyone and get as involved in your school as you possibly can, beacuse that can help you further your career and other opportunities. And you can't just study the night before a test and make an A like you used to do in high school. Teachers are here to help you, not to hurt you.

My school is very small and the teachers focus completely on their students and making sure we do well. All my teacher sknow me by name and they only want the best for me. I feel like a person here. Not just a number.

How small it is. I don't mind a small school, but I know others need larger schools.

Walton

This school is a Catholic institution run by an Order of nuns whos desire is to educate, the heart, mind, and soul of those students who attend while surrounding them in the Catholic Tradition and the gift of knowledge, especially in the liberal arts and nursing areas.

I would tell myself to be prepared to work much harder than you expect. I recall in elemetary school when the teachers would "scare" their students, reminding them that high school is going to be much harder than elementary school. Note taking and lectures will occur, and we will have to pay more attention. Then when I transitioned into high school, many of my teachers began to hand out notes.. Halfway through my highschool career, it seemed as if it was not as hard as it was talked up to be. Yes, I indeed was a poor student at times, not pushing myself as hard as I should have in specific areas such as homework, studying more, and taking my time, but it simply seemed as if high school was just not as hard. The transition into college was the same for me, undermining what it would take, and how I was wrong. I would tell myself, "Throw out the idea that work will be easy and that things will be given to you on a silver platter. Be ready to work, persist, and look hardship in the eye and stand strong. Your education is much more than your expectations."

I would say those students who are seeking a large, busy, and athletic based school should not consider applying to this school. This school is small, simple, and only has small scale intramural sports.

University of Holy Cross administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.