Walker, MI
University of Phoenix-West Michigan Campus

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend University of Phoenix-West Michigan Campus

I would have told myself to not wait six years inbetween like I did. I should have went back to school before having children. If I would not have waited so long I could have been almost done with my masters degree if not done with it already. I also would have told myself to save my money because paying for schooling is going to be expensive and right now I do not have any back up funding I live pay check to pay check. Take schooling very seriously and do not slack off. Your education means everything.

I knew what I was getting myself into but I thought I would have had more support from my mother when I am trying to better myself.

Being a single mother with no support about going back to school and not having anyone to watch my children while I try and focus on homework. I try and give school work my all but I know I could do so much better if I could focus.

joseph

to start as soon as possible and dont let one second go bye without taking advantage of it

the person should be the type of person who wants to better not only themselfs but who wants to better their whole family situation as well

this question does not count yet as i dont start class until 2-15-2010

Debbre

The University of Phoenix is a family focused campus, that allows adults to achieve their goals as well as students fresh out of high school.

The advice I would give myself, is to get all the education I can while in high school. Every credit hour and performance records count towards college. The things I learn in high school will prepare me for college. Get tutoring and extra help for things I do not understand. Stay focus on school, because pleasure and fun will come along later, high school is a time to take serious. I dropped out in the 10th grade in 1987, and went back to school for my GED in 2000. I am now in college and I encourage all high school students to make high school work, it can be hard, it does have many distractions, however, we will get out of it exactly what we put into it.

I brag most about being able to take classes online while managing a full time job, family and spirtual life. I brag about my grade point average and that my school focuses on students with families. The Unversity of Phoenix does not have the high school atmosphere and the instructors treat you like a repectable adult.

University of Phoenix-West Michigan Campus administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.