Martinsburg, WV
Valley College-Martinsburg

1 Rating

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Valley College-Martinsburg

brittney

I like that it is online and I can do things from home and on my own time. I also like how there are people there who can help me when ever I need help. I do like the way that they have 24 hour support so that if I have a problem and the office is closed they can always help me.

Jameica

Valley College is not only known for the marvelous staff they have, they are known for being compassionate about getting you an education for a job that you love in the future. At Valley, they do everything they can to help you be successful and completing your course to get your certificate or degree. Also, Valley is known for their amazing job acceptance rates and their outstanding graduating rates. Valley College is truly an amazing place to go and begin a new journey in life that will forever be an impact.

If I could go back in time from a high school student to a soon to be college freshman I would give myself a tremendous amount of advice. I always thought that the transition between high school and college would be incredibly easy, that I would be able to transition just fine. However, in my case, I felt like the transition was hard. After I graduated, I had no motivation to continue my education, but I sat and thought about it, and told myself fun will always be there, my education will not. If I could I would’ve told myself to try hard in high school, not to be just satisfied with what my grades were. I would’ve focused more on my work rather than when am I going to be home so I can go to sleep. I would’ve looked into more colleges abroad, instead of going somewhere where my friends planned to go. I would’ve pushed and motivated myself more rather than just going with the flow. High school is “ easy “ as some will say, but college is where reality hits the most.

When I tell my friends about Valley College, I tell them it is an amazing and outstanding place to go. At Valley College, the staff and students make you feel welcomed. Everyone works together as a team to make sure everyone is exultant, successful and mollified with what they have learned and completed. You are not alone when attending Valley; you will by no means ever be alone. Valley College students and staff are the best of friends you will perpetually have.

• $0

Valley College-Martinsburg administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.