Victoria College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Victoria College

Dana

I really love this school as a junior level college. I think I made a great decision taking my basics here where it's closer to home and easy on the wallet. The teachers are here to teach you and they want you to succeed in whatever you wish to do in life. Everyone is there to learn so students aren't disrupting classes and there isn't any illegal activity that goes on. They offer plenty of classes and are adding more classes every few years for different majors. The staff that is there to help students are very fast at replying. If someone were to ask me if I would suggest going to this college I would say yes in a snap. I enjoy it and I'm going to miss it.

Victoria

Victoria College has an outstanding administration team, professors, and campus. The class size is perfect for a one on one experience. Campus isn't two big where you have to walk a mile to get to class, everything pretty much close together. Victoria College is a great school to attend right out of high school for the many reasons, but the main reason is cause everyone there wants you to succeed.

Chantel

Pretty good community college. It has challenging courses and it can keep up with many other colleges. I've taken a few courses here and I can truly say that I've learned a lot of things relevant to my field of study. My instructor, for the Certified Medication Aide course, was an RN and she was teaching us anatomy and physiology, and I loved it. We had a class of 20 students and every one of us passed the licensing exam.

Mia

I absolutely love the location and the accessibility of everything at the Victoria College! Im so excited to be attending in the spring of 2017! Plenty of my friend have told me about their experiences and they say that’s it very easy to go with as well as affordable! There’s always updated in the latest news or opportunities of what is happening at the college.

Hailey

Victoria College is located in Victoria, Texas and currently shares a campus with the University of Houston Victoria. However, this does not stop Victoria College from making it on their own to be one of the best community colleges. The academics here are fairly easy if you go to class regularly and pay attention. They are always hosting free lunches for the students and various events to attend, some professors will even give extra credit to those who do attend. Attending Victoria College right out of high school was one of the best decisions I have made. I learned how to study efficiently, keep track of my school work, etc. Victoria College is an amazing College to attend for older people who want to go back to school, transferring, and for those who are unsure of going straight to a university right out of high school. The academic visors help you in any way necessary to make your college experience wonderful and as little stress possible.

Kimberly

Overall Victoria College is a good school to get a grounding at. It is a great place to start off, especially for older students, dual credit kids, or not so academically successful students. It is relatively easy and will definitely give you the 4.0 GPA you need to transfer to a larger university or college. Overall, I would recommend this school, especially if you are wanting to save money or go into nursing. VC has a nice, calm atmosphere with very sweet, helpful professors that really make studying there worth your time and money.

I have had an amazing experience with Victoria College this far. In a broad aspect, I love the professors and the time and knowledge that they possess and allow for the benefit of the students. Victoria College is cheaper than most others, but fortunately, is still a difficult and challenging school which I am personally so thankful for.

Colby

Victoria College is a small community college that enrolls most people of surrounding small towns. People here are not very social since most only talk to people they've lived with their entire life. There is little to no extracurricular activities here but academics wise it's a good community college.

Amber

Victoria College is very helpful and accommodating. They also have a decent selection of classes for being a community college. I have taken several classes and had several professors and am yet to encounter a bad professor. Overall, Victoria College is an excellent school with excellent staff and I strongly recommend it.

Cole

Victoria College is a decent way to get your self acclimated to being in college and its low price and small class sizes are huge bonuses. However Victoria College has shortcomings in quality of professors and any real flavor their is just nothing worth doing outside of class.

Gabriella

This college is very secure. They email students safety updates and have tight security. In addition, they provide great academic opportunities. One I can personally say that is amazing is the Early College Program. It allows students that attend Liberty Academy to receive free college. Thus, I feel that this college should be highly recommended.

Zoey

Victoria College is a great place to begin your educational career. It offers many transferable credits to earn a higher degree at a university along with many certifications and continuing education courses. It is a great environment for learning with resources and tools found all across campus.

Maria

I love Victoria College. There are many opportunities for students to participate and learn inside the class room as well as outside of it. Encouraging students is a huge goal for Victoria College. I plan to continue attending Victoria College as long as possible.

Venessa

It’s great! Compared to other nursing programs Victoria college is the most affordable. It doesn’t matter what you think you learned from your books, the teachers are always helping to make sure you actually remember what you learned. School is cool compared to being in high school and just being ready to go home. I spend my free time at the school studying.

Gabby

Victoria College is an excellent community college for the city. The campus is continuously expanding programs and opportunities for the students making sure they are getting the education they deserve. Education standards are always met every semester and each subject has its own difficulty.