Birmingham, AL
Virginia College-Birmingham

1 Rating

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Virginia College-Birmingham

Kristen

I think the school is wonderful. It helps us and provides us with an new outlook on our future. As well as it helps us to see that we can do anything if we put our minds to it.

Polly

All the students get along. Some times anyone can feel out of place. We all wear uniforms that are for the field of study.

I like all my classes. It is very hard to get students to participate. I'm at Medical Assistant student.

brittney

virginia college-birmingham is a great school the staff is well organized, friendly,and career focused the students are nice and friendly.My overall experience i have learned alot since I've been here and i have met so many new faces and made so many new friends.

The susan b. koman breast cancer awareness

The academics focus mostly on your major mostly and it keeo you focus on your main goal.

ashley

In high school, I chose try a different and unpopular instrument. I wish I could say, "hey! you need scholarship money and this is minorly annoying but you can get something good so stick with it! Also, buckle down and study more because you are better than that." The simple choices I made would have changed my life forever had I not gone back on those decisions.

Elaine

I would sayt my self I wouldnot procrastinate I wouldnot waste any time in applyin for college and get the process started to continue my education. Because if you wait then it will take you a longtime to make up your mind of what you want to do. Just go to school you will have plenty of time to make up your mind what you want to do meanwhile you will be getting your education an preparing for your future. Never giveu p on your dreams because you are the only one that can make them come true.

The best thing about it was the convience of doing onlne classes because i had a full time job and it gave ample time to logon to my classes to do my work and despite all of my other responsbilites I made good grades and i was excoted about what i had accomplished now i am almst finished and now i need a few more funds to finish.

For me there was no worse thing about the school, I had no surprises everything i was as it was suppose to be. I suppose the worse thing could have been tryin to balance school and work , i worked at night so trying get home in time to logon to classes to do my work and also during that time i was taking care of my mom who was ill at the time so it was a challenge but i mde it happen.

Amy

My school is extremely student-oriented, therefore the price of attending is considerably lower than other schools. They are not as focused on profit.

I would tell myself to be more relaxed, and focus on the necessary needs instead of the big name of the college or the fame of the college. Instead of stressing over the actual place, I would tell myself to focus on my needs and what my personal goals were in my life, and go with that. I would say that when it comes to your future and your life, you cannot sell yourself short or let worries get the best of you. No matter what you've been through, no matter the pressure, getting to a better place in life is more important than the big college names, or reputation. You need to find what works for you, and what suits your learning style, and work with that and success will certainly be attainable.

Make sure to study hard. College sounds like all fun, but it's not worth partying everyday. It is a great experience and you want to make the most of it. Do go out and have fun, but remember that school and studying always comes first. Make friends and be open to new ideas. Also talk to the teachers and ask for help on grades and scholarships. Don't let life go to waste, but make the most of your time. Also, last tip, plan well.

brandon

Whats unique about my schoool is the eagerness to help , with school or even non-school matters. The counselors and the teachers re always there for you like a friend or family member.

I would tell myself to learn how to manage my time alot better, take important things more serious, I should start applying for grants and scholarships, make a schedule of the days and weeks avents, and also be alot more prepared .

I consider the best thing about my school is there flexibilty and/or there willingness to work with you on your schedule. They only require you to login in at least once every fourteen days .

jessica

I have not attented college yet but I believe it is important to attend so you can further your life and make a difference. By attending a college you are being a part of something new. You are challenging yourself and making a career for yourself in the process. Out of all the preperation I have been having to do for college I have learned nothing comes without a struggle. You just got to keep moving forward and not give up.

Virginia College-Birmingham administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.