College Place, WA
Walla Walla University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Walla Walla University

mohammad

college life is very momerable life which is unforgatble for every students of college. so i advise to myself to study hard and get good marks in exam and get first position in order to learn something and serve for my family and serve for my poor country of afghanistan and help wiht poor of the wold and become a good manager that is all.college life is very momerable life which is unforgatble for every students of college. so i advise to myself to study hard and get good marks in exam and get first position in order to learn something and serve for my family and serve for my poor country of afghanistan and help wiht poor of the wold and become a good manager that is all.college life is very momerable life which is unforgatble for every students of college. so i advise to myself to study hard and get good marks in exam and get first position in order to learn something and serve for my family and serve for my poor country of afghanistan and help wiht poor of the wold and become a good manager that is all.college life is very momerable

i am mohammad naseem i want to do my master degree in finance in foreign country such as united state of america.i am mohammad naseem i want to do my master degree in finance in foreign country such as united state of americai am mohammad naseem i want to do my master degree in finance in foreign country such as united state of americai am mohammad naseem i want to do my master degree in finance in foreign country such as united state of americai am mohammad naseem i want to do my master degree in finance in foreign

i am mohammad naseem i want to do my master degree in finance in foreign country such as united state of americai am mohammad naseem i want to do my master degree in finance in foreign country such as united state of americai am mohammad naseem i want to do my master degree in finance in foreign country such as united state of americai am mohammad naseem i want to do my master degree in finance in foreign country such as united state of americai am mohammad naseem i want to do my master degree in finance in foreign country

john

My classmates are kind, fun, easy-to-get-along-with, serious, dedicated, willing to take any challege; they are the kind of friends that anyone would wish to have.

First of all start early! Colleges aren't like high schools who expect very little of you; while colleges demand responsiblity. Second, choose the college that you go to wisely--dont make a hasty choice, it could cost you (literally). Thirdly, don't give up, determination goes a long way when you are discouraged or depressed. Things can look bright just keep trying and I know that you can do it.

People that attend WallaWalla College are different people. They want excellence. And I believe that people who plan to or are attending WallaWalla College will persue excellence. People who want to persue careers in engineering, theology, and mass communications should think about attending this college.

This campus spiritual life is on fire, completly God centered. The academics at Walla Walla are spactacular-- not to mention the professors are always there to help-- No one wants you to fail-- everyone wants you to succeed.

This is your life! Be true to yourself. Never let anyone tell you that you are of little or no worth. Be strong but also know when to ask for help. Remember you do not always have to be perfect. Be thankful for even the smallest things in your life such as the air in your tires or windshield wipers in the rain. Try to find beauty in everyone and everything. Always pay your bills on time and avoid credit cards. Work hard and earn your keep and accept responsibility for your own self. Don’t try and change your past-- because you can’t no matter how hard you try. Live life with transparency-- No one can live the double life for long-- but remember to guard your heart and avoid unnecessary trauma. Always put other before yourself in humbleness. Know who your true friends are and tell them you love them often. Dr. Seuss says it well. "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."

The amazing spiritual fire that radiates through the school, the excellent academics and amazing professors that will spend as much time as needed with you to help you understand.

Michelle

The advice that I would give myself is to go to college right out of high school. I got married and had kids right away and had to wait until I was in my 30's to go to college. Things would have been much easier had I gone straight out of high school.

Finding enough aid to pay for it.

LIZET

Provides a schedule for students who work full-time to be able to attend full-time. The professors are very accomadating and helpful. The school provides a safe and open environment of learning.

Make certain of all the possible options for success and limit by what others tell you.

Any kind of person will be accepted with an eagerness to teach.

Margarita

My school is best known for being a Seventh Day Adventist University. The school is best know for engineering, business, social work, and nursing.

I would tell myself to read the chapter we are studying in a class. I would also tell myself the great value of a college education. I would also tell myself that living in the same town as my family for college will help me. My family suports me and i have a stable place to go after a hard day of classes. I would also tell myself that having friends that have the same goals as me are good friend to have around. I would also tell myself that going to class is important.

I grow up in Walla Walla so i knew about the University very well before coming.

Patrick

My classmates are friendly, racially & culturally diverse, come from all walks of life, and from all around the world.

I grew up in the UK with an Irish father and American mother and was Home Educated my whole school life. I chose to come to Walla Walla University (WWU) because it is a small, Christian university with a good Engineering program. I was nervous how I would find university and dorm life as I had never been to school nor lived away from my family. Attending WWU has helped me build on the foundation my parents gave me and learn more about who I am and find my own path. I have adjusted to sharing a room with a stranger who has become a good friend. I have learned to take charge of my own life and make responsible decisions. I have discovered that although I think of myself as a shy person I can stand in front of a group of people and make a good speech & presentation. I find that although I miss my family I am able to integrate myself in my new life and am enjoying learning about my American heritage I pray all these experiences will help me be a better citizen of the world and help me fulfil my potential in life.

The kind of person who should attend this university would be someone who wished to feel part of a small community, wanted small class sizes with an almost 1 to 1 teacher student ratio, be interested in receiving a Christian education and willing to live by Christian standards.. I think they would be taught by committed Professors & teachers and receive an educational experience that will guide and help them through all their lives. They would also make lifelong friendships and contacts.

Katie

Not only have I grown academically while attending Walla Walla College (it is University now), but I have also grown as an individual (religiously and morally), as well. WWU has amazing staff and teachers that set great examples for the students. They are willing to help anytime, with anything, and it makes the students want to be that type of a person. The teachers clearly go above and beyond to make sure you know you are thier priority. The job opportunities on the campus are a also a great way to get work experience and financial support while being a student. I have also grown from my experience as a student missionary overseas, through the school's missions program. My year teaching in Palau was a once in a lifetime experience; the support that WWU provided while I was in Palau was wonderful. They were always encouraging and made you feel like, even though you were on the other side of the world, you were still apart of the campus. In addition to generous service, WWU also encourages academic excellence, personal expression, and faith; which in turn creates an open, supporting, and loving atmosphere I wouldn't trade for anything.

I wish it had more available in the health sciences/allied health department, such as a nutrition program.

I appreciate the spiritual opportunities and experiences the campus has to offer such as mission work and vespers programs. The teachers are very understanding and supportive. The campus also offers a good teacher-student ratio. I like that it isn't in a large city but still has the necessary things close by. It is a nice size, not being to small but not overcrowded either. There are also a nice variety of things to do around and also as part of the school.

Becky

My classmates were hardworking, dedicated, and helpful.

My classmates were hardworking, dedicated, and helpful.

My college experience has taught me to become a young adult. It was important to have to set goals for myself and be responsible for myself. I learned how to do homework without anyone asking me to sit down and do it. I had to become dedicated to my work because the Professors didn't let you slide by. I have also learned that just because you have a bachelors doesn't mean you are going to get a job. It has also shown me that further education is important and to keep learning.

someone that wants to academically challenged and be in a small classroom setting. They need to be ready to be challenged in every course even the pre-reqs.

Catherine

My classmates are kind, generous, good Christian people who strive to find Christ in their studies at Walla Walla, and understand him through reasoning out their faith.

I grow continually in my critical thinking skills. The way I evaluate the world is changing and I see things in better light through reasoning well. My college experience is teaching me to think independantly and critique the ideas of others. However, not only am I learning to think and to critique, but also I am learning how to express my ideas so that I may share those ideas with others. Through the sharing of ideas and the banter of arguement, the world as a community will come closer to finding truth and justice. In college I am learning to find my voice so that I may become a more well informed, think more critically, and give back to my community.

It is a good Christian environment that allows its students the safety and freedom to doubt faith or to edify faith. Students are given the freedom to seek God through reasoning, even if their reasoning takes them away from God.

Walla Walla University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.