Walla Walla University Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Walla Walla University

Ruth

Walla Walla University is a hospitable university for students. I am taking my nursing classes at their extension at Portland. The faculty and staffs are friendly and approachable. The food that is offered in the dorm every Monday evening is delicious. Activities for students are available.

Christin

Walla Walla University is a small town school but known nation wide for its engineering and nursing program. Small class sizes allow you to get to know your professors better and they always make themselves available and friendly to the student body.

Matthias

A very well-rounded school that offers a variety of numerous opportunities to the students. A very well equipped and friendly administration ready to help whenever the help is needed. Professors are available and always work with the students schedule as much as they can. I can just say that though it may seem it's a conservative institution there are many doors open to venture out and seek new knowledge and gain new experiences while at Walla Walla University.

Olivia

When it comes to my school there are many pros and cons. I really appreciate the school environment. The student body is very open-minded and relaxed. The school focuses on spiritual and mental health and provides many opportunities for the students to bond in various fun activities. The only thing during my time as a student here that has bothered me is their cafeteria food, and their meal plans. However, compared to the great academics and solid community, it is totally worth it.

Andrew

Walla Walla has a great fellowship community and a great student body who are always at work to insure the best comes out of the campus. I visited there for their March U-days and had awesome time getting to meet new people and being able to see what their Theology department was like was an amazing experience.

Jonathen

Walla Walla University is a fantastic school. The school prides itself with being a teaching based school, not a research based school. This means that class sizes are relatively small and students have easy access to the professors. The school is also quite friendly to a variety of political opinions, allowing all students to feel like they can voice their opinions without fear.

Heidi

Don't come here. The school has stolen several thousand between the caf, dorm, and the raid the did on my apartment. They have no problem with denying a degree to someone they don't want as alumni even if that student just needs to complete their senior project to be done. Literally less than two months away from graduation and they can be like "nope, no degree for you."

Rohan

I think that Walla Walla University is a great school. The teachers are great, the food is great, and there is a usually something to do around campus, whether its with friends or run by a club or group. It truly is a wonderful school, my only fault with this school is its dorm rooms, but that changes by person.

Lydia

I am actually an Aviation Management major for the record. The school is fine. It is small and has the typical small school quirks because of that fact. But the professors and very personable and relatable in most cases. Class sized are small which can be nice. It is more conservative which isn't always ideal. I believe the biggest selling point is the Aviation program. The University offers two bachelors degrees, one associates and a minor in aviation which is pretty unique. It is the only reason I will complete my college career here.

Vivian

I think it’s a really good school, it is close knit and very friendly students/staff. The religious aspect of the school does not require you to be religious but the religion classes are very educational. Overall I enjoy being here in between the Blue Mountains of Washington state.

I personally love WWU. It's a great environment for social activities and learning. I feel comfortable with all my professors and enjoy my classes. It is a more conservative university but we still know how to have fun. The university really makes me feel at home