Topeka, KS
Washburn Institute of Technology

1 Rating

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Washburn Institute of Technology

Jassy

I am happy to be attending this college but I do think it could use a bit more organization and professionalism. The teachers are great.

Krista

My school is wonderful for untraditional students because the classes are small, the instructors attentive, and classes will directly benefit my future career.

If I could give advice to my high school self about college, I would emphasis to myself that I am capable of much more than I give myself credit for, and if I set my goals and mind on something I can accomplish anything. I’m a nontraditional student going to college after 12 years out of school. I decided not to attend college originally because I wasn’t confident, and I had no one encouraging me. I had always achieved good grades, but felt I had to work much harder to accomplish the same things as my peers. College seemed too overwhelming. Since high school, I have had to go outside of my comfort zone many times in my jobs, I have had to take on more responsibility than confident with, and I have lived up to the challenge each time. I would love to be able to go back and tell 18 year old Krista that you are able to accomplish whatever you dedicate yourself to. Just because others are not pushing you, does not mean that you don’t need to push yourself. Be your own cheerleader, because YOU are your biggest motivator. We can do this.

I wish that I had known how well they work with each of their students to accommodate their needs; I would have enrolled a long time ago!

Washburn Institute of Technology administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.