You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Wesleyan College

Gloria

My classmates are not the brightest individuals, but they have heart and care about one another.

I would tell myself to apply to more private schools in lively cities that offer a fantastic social life and awesome financial aid.

Wesleyan is a place that only someone who is truly open-minded can be happy. The atmosphere is extremely happy-go-lucky so this isn;t the best place for a negative person. Also, the college is very small and offers a tight-knit community, so if your prone to being a social outcast and/or pariah, you will not feel very accepted.

Kelly

It has been amazing to meet so many new people and make tons of new friends. I feel as if my horizons have been expanded exponentially thanks to Wesleyan.

I wish I had known about many of the off-campus activities that can be found in Macon and Warner Robins.

The food. At first the food was delicious, and then the quality started slipping. That's not to say that it's disgusting, it's still pretty good. But I feel somewhat cheated occaisionally.

Sheila

At Wesleyan College, I have established a focused passion. Before attending college I was adament about becoming a doctor. I used my supposed passion for helping the ill as a pathway to receiving scholarships and acceptance into colleges. Once I completed my first semester of college, I realized that I didn't have a passion for the science I was learning and I did not appreciate the longevity of that knowledge. Wesleyan has an overflow of students who possess such great passion and determination to acheive their goals. Surrounding myself with those students allowed me to understand my own dreams and passions. Amongst those with high hopes and serious plans to achieve their goals, I realized that my "supposed" passion for helping the ill was an actual passion, just not in the same sense. Wesleyan offered me numerous opportunities to participate in volunteer services as well as providing me with the career interest of a nonprofit leader to continue to help others. Now that I have full understanding of myself and my passion, I can search for opportunities that will further me in my career goals and better prepare me for the nonprofit world.

I wish I knew more about the activites and social life of the city of Macon, and academic and career opportunities presented by Wesleyan facluty and staff.

A female that is very wise and humorus, and very strong in her convictions should attend Wesleyan College in hopes of gaining the full "Wesleyan Experience".

Ryan

It is an all female college that is a dry campus and has NO sororities allowed. It is also the oldest women's college to grant a degree in the USA.

The most important thing I would tell myself is that college is not a party. The mistakes you make in thinking it is so, costs you later on in your career when you want to get serious. It is better to come into college with the mindset that you are there to work and not to party. College is a serious place and people just don't seem to grasp that concept. Another thing I would tell myself is that having a social life is an option not a necessity. Being popular does not determine what job you may get or how great your grades are. I have experienced the problem that popularity causes, which is a drop in grades. So, overall I would tell myself not to be a social butterfly and to maintain a level head about studying and going to classes.

I think it is the fact that I am older than the students I go to class with.

Faith

My school is very demanding, however, the work load is very beneficial for the future.

If I were to look back at myself as a high school senior, I would tell myself that college is NOT GOING TO BE EASY. All the skills that I acquired were not going to be efficient enough to get me through a rigorous college program successfully. Study skills must be magnified and adjusted to meet the demands of college level work. It is very important to talk to professors if there are problems in the course. Networking is very essential if you want to further your career. College life is what you make it and success or failure depends on YOU!

The lack of faculty diversity is the worst thing about my school because students from diverse backgrounds cannot often relate to those that are not like them.

Shanna

The connections, both socially and professionally made in college are invaluable and maintaning the health of these relationship during and after graduation can and will prove invaluable.

The vast diversity of its student body and it small class sizes.

That at the time they did not have a Theatre Degree Program.

Wesleyan College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.