Beverly Hills, CA
West Coast Ultrasound Institute

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend West Coast Ultrasound Institute

This is a very good school professors are ontop of you to pass and staff as well. They offer programs to help pass or if you do not understand a course. They give help to pass the NCLEX. The only problem is organization of the professors and their schedules.

Wilmara

WCUI is a great place to get an education. Schedules are flexible for all type of students. staff is knowledgeable, friendly and helpful. WCUI has a variety of careers to choose. i am happy and satisfied with my vocational nurse program, overall I recommend WCUI to any student that would like to get an excellent education from experienced profesionals

Tiffany
WCUI

WCUI

This school is okay, some professors are great and others don't seem to care so much about whether or not the students are absorbing as long as they know they've covered material. There's really nothing extra going on, this is a trade school so extra curricular activities and clubs aren't a thing.

roselyn

From my perspective, i experience the same school environment compared to my hometown having a full freedom to study, expressing ones self and being around multicultural students and sharing there views, ideas towards academic

great opportunity to work and study; students can work on campus and gain experience with the ultrasound machines as well as customer service.

at my school there are hard working students who dedicate their time and money to their education to graduate with a degree and a career!

Keri

The very first thing I would tell the highschool me would be to save more money!!! Now that I'm in school and paying for everything my self all the bills add up and I didn't realise it before. I would have been more proactive in searching for help with college. I would tell myself to focus more on acedemics and not so much on the school activities so I could have possibly gotten a scholarship somewhere. I think I would spend more time with family because now with school, work and homework there is little time to se my loved ones. They really keep me grounded and this time is just flying by. The last thing I would tell myself would be to get closer to my teachers since theywent through the struggles of college I could have probably gotten some good advice from them!

Any person could attend this school. The class availability is convenient, like for me I'm able to go on the weekends and still receicve the same education a regular weekday attendee would receive. People from all walks of life can go to this school because they also provide tons of help to figure out the funding. Also the learning techniques aren't aimed at one type of person. Multiple opportunities are provided for tutoring and special needs. They have an elevator which helps with the handicapped and there is no age limit to the courses. :)

I really love the style of teaching. It is easy to grasp and any time i feel overwhelmed the teachers are ther to settle my nerves. They are very relateable and compassionate which carries over to improve our skills for our future careers as ultrasound technicians. I also enjoy the size of the school, it is not very big so I don't feel like I'm getting lost in the crowd and the entire staff is very helpful like if they were family.

West Coast Ultrasound Institute administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.