Wheeling, WV
West Virginia Northern Community College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend West Virginia Northern Community College

Angel

Great family environment. When you are looking to start college for the first time, this is the place to go. Its close to home and you can get the college experience slowly but surely. I am graduating from WVNCC in three days and I can definitely say, I would return again. This gives you a great homey feel and you meet a lot of great people.

ashley

My overall opinion of wvncc is that its a good college. I really enjoy going there. The location is really good because its not far from home. The parking is aweful and terrifying. If you have night classes you have to walk a pretty good distance to the parking lots in the dark. Not to mention its in Wheeling. However, the teachers are really nice and helpful most of the time. I think if it were to change to a university many more people would go their because of the location, more class options, and the staff.

Isabella

My overall opinion of the college is predominately positive. I have had some minor complications with the school but nothing of major concern. All my professors are extremely Accommodating making my education extremely personal. As a whole the education I have received has been a positive experience!

Caitlyn

It is a wonderful community college. It's a great place to get a certification or your associates degree. I love the culinary department that I am in. It is a very affordable school and I feel like I am learning everything that I need to know! I would recommend this college to anyone pursuring an associates degree.

Mark

It is very close to where I live, and it has set the foundation to go on to a University.

Being undesided and slow of learning at the time, I would reassure myself this is the best decision I could ever make. I would encourage myself to experiment until I found what most interested me. I would convince myself that it is and will always be the best decision I could ever make, and it would truly help me to be someone special. I would assure myself to have patience and in time, I would find something special to do with my life, and if I worked hard, and I never took anything for granted, I would be victorious in life, and become the person I've always wanted to be: happy, content, and fulfilled.

Someone starting out not sure of their major or wanting to transfer to a larger college or university.

Rebekah

I'm a hard-working perfectionist who loves to write and teach people new things.

When I got to college, it was a complete shock. I was not expecting the work load that I was confronted with because my high school was only worried about getting everyone to pass. As a result, the standards were so low that you only had to show up to class to pass. I partly was unprepared because I took Collision Repair my last two years of High School, which I do not regret because it is a great skill to have, but I wish I would have taken more college credit classes. The reason I want to be a teacher is to prepare students for college and also better prepare them for life. I would advise college bound students to purchase their books ahead of time and read the first chapters in all their books beforehand so they are not overwhelmed with work their first week of school. I would also suggest that students planning on going straight into the work force should continue their education in a technical program.

People who have no work ethic should not attend college.

West Virginia Northern Community College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.